LighthouseKeepers.com

Sanibel Sunrise

Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 12:28 AM

Sanibel - April 16th
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 01:20 AM

A great shot, Jim. Thanks for sharing. I've got to get down to the Gulf coast and see all those lights.

waytogo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 01:20 AM

A very interesting picture, Jim. I really like how the palm trees lean into the picture and lead you to the lighthouse.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 02:35 AM

Jim,

I really love your photo. But since I have very poor equilibrium, (I can't even walk on a curb without falling off) just enjoying your photo makes me feel dizzy because of the palm trees. But that’s more than OK. If I’m sitting down, what’s the difference? I wish I could take photos like you do.

bobo
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 03:29 AM

Nice picture. Just climbed it last year.

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 01:14 PM

Quote:
I've got to get down to the Gulf coast and see all those lights.
JC, my house is your house, come down anytime!

Quote:
Just climbed it last year.
Eric, you lucky dog! I have been trying to figure out a way to climb it, and have had no luck!

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 01:37 PM

Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 02:18 PM

great sunrise picture
Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 03:51 PM

Nice pics Jim. The second shot looks like a perfect banner picture for the forums. waytogo
Posted By: kikigl

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 03:57 PM

Beautiful pictures, Jim! I love the first one and the other would sure make a good banner for the forums.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/25/07 04:48 PM

Quote:
JC, my house is your house, come down anytime!
Jim,

Be careful what you say. JC might just take you up on it. Especially the part about 'my house is your house' . laugh You may find yourself living underneath a bridge. cool

bobo
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/26/07 02:29 AM

Love your pictures, Jim. cool Must be nice to live so close to a lighthouse...far different than living in Arizona where you would have to travel at least 300+ just to see one!!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: buoyhunter_190

Re: Sanibel Sunrise - 04/27/07 12:42 AM

jim - I really liked the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Now if we could just get some sun and warm weather here!
© 2024 Collector Forums