LighthouseKeepers.com

Michigan Lights - 3 of 3

Posted By: Tom and Joyce Abbott

Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 12/30/03 05:13 AM

Our final stops were at South Haven and back to St. Joseph. The wind had really increased by now and the temperature remained very cold. We lucked out with the weather as we got to see some snow along with the lights.

Posted By: Mike Hershberger

Re: Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 12/30/03 05:33 AM

Funny, I don't consider it to be a good thing when I get snowed on.... smile Guess I'm plenty used to it up here.

Sounds like you guys had a great trip, glad you got to see some of our Lake Michigan treasures. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 12/30/03 05:46 AM

Nice photos! Some day I hope to see those lights. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 12/30/03 06:02 AM

Nice pics Tom & Joyce. smile It's fun to compare the different perspectives from seeing the lights in June to your December photos. Thanks for posting them.
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 12/31/03 07:07 AM

Too bad they weren't iced up like they usually are at this time of year. We really haven't had hardly any snow. This time last year we were covered in almost 18 inches! I really enjoyed the second St. Joe shot in your first post with the time delay. The softening of the waves was well done here. Nice shots all around!
Posted By: Bud Schrader

Re: Michigan Lights - 3 of 3 - 01/01/04 04:11 AM

Very nice shots,all! Makes me want to get back to SW Mi. Every time I'm there it's either raining or perfect sunshine, never the great waves. The last time up the lake was total ice, frozen waves only!
© 2024 Collector Forums