LighthouseKeepers.com

Congratulations LHD Contest Winners!

Posted By: mombo

Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/03/03 03:25 AM

Congratulations are in order for two of our forum members. Rod Watson got a 2nd place and Gary Martin got two 1st place, one 2nd and a 3rd. smile
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/03/03 05:24 AM

"Attaboys" are due to two of our winners from the 2002 Collector Forums photography contest again!

Congrats Gary and Rod!
Posted By: Mike Hershberger

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/03/03 08:30 AM

Congrats to Gary and Rob, nice work. For the rest of us, something to shoot for for next year !!!
Posted By: Gary Martin

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/03/03 09:06 PM

Thanks for the kudos, all... they're appreciated. Since I ended up (as usual) submitting a number of photos in the categories whree I had winning entries, I'm looking forward to seeing the April LH Digest issue with the photos in it. Unfortunately, my copy of LH Digest seems to get here as slow as copies of Legacy get to others here on lighthousekeepers... I guess it comes by Pony Express after being shipped around Cape Horn on a clipper ship or something for as long as it takes!

Gary
Posted By: Nana

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/04/03 03:36 AM

My congrats go out your way, Gary! Keep on taking great photos! You have a gift.

By the way, has your wife designed any lighthouse quilts? I'm always looking for some.
Derith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/05/03 10:27 PM

Congratulations Gary and Rod!!

Is there a place online to see the winning photos?
Posted By: Gary Martin

Re: Congratulations LHD Contest Winners! - 04/05/03 10:53 PM

Somewhere around the middle of the month, LH Digest typically posts the electronic version of the issue. Until then frown
© 2024 Collector Forums