LighthouseKeepers.com

Photograph of Coquille River Light

Posted By: Ned F

Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 05:37 PM

Hi everyone. It seems like forever since I was last here visiting the forums. We went through some tough times this year, and it seemed like I was finally able to find some time and motivation to visit again. I thought I would share some photos taken during 2006 over the next several days. Can I find out how often it is appropriate to post photos here? Some forums use a 24 hour period between posts. Thanks! I hope everyone is doing well and prosperous!

Posted By: 5lights

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 06:11 PM

Great photo! As far as I know...you can post as often as you want. Look forward to more!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 06:23 PM

Welcome back, Ned, you can post as often as one want.. As usual, really nice photo!!
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 07:14 PM

Ned,

You may post as many as you would like, within reason of course! Folks around here always enjoy seeing pictures of lights across the country and around the world.

Only two real requests: we prefer that images be 600 pixels max on the longest dimension so people don't have to scroll to enjoy the image; and, the folks remaining on dial up appreciate some compression if possible if you are going to post more than one or two images.

I also removed the other thread which shows the same image.

Thanks for sharing, and please do so more frequently.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 07:17 PM

Keep them coming, Ned! Good to have you posting again. Great picture, by the way!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Ned F

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 07:54 PM

Thanks for the comments, and also the suggestions. Also, thanks for removing that first post that did not have the IMG tags on it - my mistake that first time. I will also create images of a more appropriate size for this forum too.

I noticed the three times I was down there this year that the solar powered beacon placed was either not working, or perhaps removed..
Posted By: sandy

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/17/06 10:27 PM

Super great photo Ned--keep them coming.

Sandy
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/22/06 05:09 AM

Nice photo keep them coming. smile
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/22/06 05:39 AM

Nice shot.
Posted By: mombo

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/22/06 05:49 AM

This one's a "keeper" for sure Ned! smile
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Photograph of Coquille River Light - 11/24/06 05:55 AM