LighthouseKeepers.com

What if Harbour Lights was to make....

Posted By: Zachary

What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 12:00 AM

What if HL was to make an aerobeacon, would you purchase it?
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 01:08 AM

No I don't think I would. It would fall into the nice to have but don't want. The same catagory as the balloons.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 01:32 AM

I really wouldn't be interested in a replica of an aerobeacon. I would prefer just lighthouses to be honest with you.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 01:57 AM

No interest.
You may want to describe why you think they would be interesting and maybe post a few pictures. You may spark some interest, but with nothing to compare my thoughts with I draw a blank and no interest.

However, I have been thinking about how Harbour Lights may try making Coast Guard Helicopters and planes. The Coast guard ships went over very well why wouldn’t the Helicopter and planes. Are they all ready being made by someone else?

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 02:42 AM

Maybe it's just because Aerobeacons happen to be my favorite type of Lighthouse Optic, but, I think it'd be interesting, like this one from the Santa Barbara Lighthouse in CA

Image by Lighthouse Friends
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 03:27 AM

No interest here either.

Nice looking, but wouldn't want one.

Bert frown
Posted By: SDudley

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 03:41 AM

There would be no interest for me either. I'm not sure that I am going to continue to purchase the Fresnels that they are making now.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 06:05 AM

You can count me out, also. Absolutely no interest whatsoever. They fall into the same category as the balloons and the Guardians of the Night. UGH!

bobo
Posted By: Bob M

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 02:05 PM

Quote:
I have been thinking about how Harbour Lights may try making Coast Guard Helicopters and planes. The Coast guard ships went over very well why wouldn’t the Helicopter and planes. Are they all ready being made by someone else?
Now that's an interesting point, Dan. There are plenty of Co0asties out there who would be interested in that kind of thing. I would but them.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 02:40 PM

I've already stopped buying th lenses, not because I don't like them, just that I don't have the room and would rather spend the money on lights. I have also thought about the Coast Gaurd planes and copters. I would think it would be a natural extension. I'd be interested. I've been buying the Coast Gaurd stuff when there's no lights to buy and that collecting money is burning a hole in my pocket laugh

Mike
Posted By: texaslighthouselover

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 04:46 PM

I agree with Rich and Bobo no interest whatsoever however Coast Guard Planes and helicopters sparks a little interest.
smile Bill B smile

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 07:00 PM

I was just asking, I guess this is why they havn't made one
Posted By: Digger

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/09/05 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by texaslighthouselover:
I agree with Rich and Bobo no interest whatsoever however Coast Guard Planes and helicopters sparks a little interest.
smile Bill B smile
Not until they do ALL the CG ships first. wink
Posted By: Rock

Re: What if Harbour Lights was to make.... - 06/11/05 07:45 PM

I made a recent decision to no longer buy anymore lenses or boats, no matter how nice they are...
© 2024 Collector Forums