LighthouseKeepers.com

Owl's Head

Posted By: kikigl

Owl's Head - 09/17/04 08:03 PM

Still wishing, wishing, wishing for Harbour Lights to make Owl's Head, Maine--------------.
I thought it would have been made by now. Has anybody heard any rumors about this one? Think we could start one? It might help!
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Owl's Head - 09/17/04 10:10 PM

Kay,

As I remember, Owl's Head was requested in the past, but nothing came of it. Let's try again.

Bob
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Owl's Head - 09/17/04 10:16 PM

We shouldn't ever give up on trying for Owl's Head. Like Split Rock, this one would be a wonderful piece. Intersting to see how HL would do this one up there on the hill. Let's hear it for "Owl's Head"!

Bert smile
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Owl's Head - 09/17/04 10:21 PM

I'm all for the idea. We've been waiting too long for this light...it's one of the most famous on the Maine Coast, which equals a great marketing bility (what with the decreasing number of "famous" lighthouses in the HLs-to-be-made pool). I'd love to see it! laugh
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Owl's Head - 09/18/04 12:36 AM

Owl's Head has been requested several times in the past. I would be willing to bet that HL has Owl's Head in the planning stage or at least on the list of "will be made".

Time will tell.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Owl's Head - 09/21/04 05:06 PM

Bob, seems every time I ask Kim about when a certain lighthouse is going to made, her reply is usually, it's on the list, but I don't know when it will be done.

Joyce
Posted By: Gebby

Re: Owl's Head - 10/28/04 01:58 AM

According to Kim, Owl's Head will finally be available in 2005. FINALLY!

Ken
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Owl's Head - 10/28/04 02:24 AM

GREAT NEWS! Looking forward to this one as has many others. Anxious to hear the announcement, when it comes.

Bert smile
Posted By: kikigl

Re: Owl's Head - 10/28/04 07:37 PM

I sure do hope they make it in 2005!
Kim was at our Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector'a Club meeting in Tampa last week and she asked what we wanted from Harbour Lights. I
asked her to pleeeease make Harbour Lights. She
wrote it down, sooooooo maybe! Let's hope!
© 2024 Collector Forums