LighthouseKeepers.com

I wish to go back in time

Posted By: CAVR

I wish to go back in time - 10/11/01 01:12 AM

I wish I could go back in time and be able to attend the HL '01 Reunion in Baltimore, MD.

I know this really isn't a wish that HL can fulfill or a neat lighthouse that I wish HL would make, but if only the hands of the clock could turn backwards.....

I feel like I missed out on so much stuff. Meeting tons of other HL collectors, fond memories, lighthouse tours, gifts, and other things that I keep reading about in all the posts.

Once the reunion started I didn't feel so bad for missing it, but now....it feels like the kindship of meeting other HL collectors is missing and that just buying the lights isn't the whole picture.

I would very much like to attend the next reunion, eventhough this is way down the road from now, however, I don't think Baltimore can be beat (at least in my perspective) as I truly love the Chesapeake Bay area and its lighthouses.

Enough said...

Christopher
Posted By: SThompson

Re: I wish to go back in time - 10/11/01 01:18 AM

Until you can make it to a Reunion Christopher try getting out to the signing events and your nearest Regionals. Many of us met this way before any of us ever attended a Reunion.

Sean
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: I wish to go back in time - 10/11/01 04:00 AM

My wish?! To go back when HL started with the knowledge I have now. Talk about a room full of CH1s and Coquilles, just to mention a few. Time to wake up now.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: Bob M

Re: I wish to go back in time - 10/11/01 11:34 AM

You got a great point there, Torchbearer!

Bob
Posted By: oseabee

Re: I wish to go back in time - 10/11/01 01:09 PM

time does not go back but look forward to many happy times ahead not just one big past bust that is gone.Bill O'Brien
© 2024 Collector Forums