LighthouseKeepers.com

A Harbour Lights Video

Posted By: Larry

A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 02:32 PM

I wish Harbour Lights would make a video, that I think would be a big seller (at the right price...$20ish):

Follow a lighthouse from the "Hey, why don't we make one of....." stage, all the way to Bill and Nancy signing it at a Regional Event. We could see how they design, sculpt, mold, paint, box, ship and whatever else they do.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 03:40 PM

I think that's a great idea. I know that I would be very interested in one. They could even make it an open edition.

Rich cool
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 04:27 PM

This topic has come up here in the past. I also agree that it would be very interesting to see the process! As far as I know, nothing has ever been done in video form. Trade secret maybe?
Posted By: rscroope

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 05:07 PM

Paul and I are still waitng for our travel tickets to video the process. (I wish!)
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 05:17 PM

I have my passport and I love Chinese food!!! Oh and having worked in Television News for the past 30+ years I do know a little about producing a video..
Posted By: rscroope

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 05:21 PM

I have my passport too, and also love Chinese food, have connections in the TV and motion picture business (ask John), and have been digitally taping lighthouses for 5 years +.
So we're both set including our production crew, MaryAnn and Sue.
Posted By: silverfox51

Re: A Harbour Lights Video - 01/17/03 06:04 PM

Het guys,

Can I be the gopher or maybe carry your bags, huh, can I huh Can I. I be good at it, huh, can I huh Can I????????
© 2024 Collector Forums