LighthouseKeepers.com

Cape Romain Towers?

Posted By: Tybee_Sullivan

Cape Romain Towers? - 11/12/08 06:12 AM

I would buy a large statuette of the 2 towers of Cape Romain SC. It should have an island with small creeks through it, and maybe a goat or two. I'm not sure how large your large ones are, but I am imagining something about 8-10 inches tall, with a base around 4-8 inches? Am I close?

Let me know...Thanks. smile
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 11/12/08 03:14 PM

If you can get by without the island, creek, & goats, checkout HL283. It was released in 2002 and retired in 2005. Page 98 in the official Collectors Guide.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 11/13/08 02:22 AM

Harbour Lights Cape Romain
Posted By: Tybee_Sullivan

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 11/13/08 06:02 AM

If it was retired, how can I get one?
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 11/13/08 03:56 PM

You can advertise on the Trading Post Forum for one, you can go to the HL website and get a dealer list and start calling, you can call HL(800-365-1219) and ask them if they know a dealer that has one, you can call a large dealer(Lighthouse Depot, Bronze Lady, etc) or you can buy from Ebay. Once something is retired does not mean it's not readily available. Retired just means that HLs does not have anymore to sell.
Posted By: TooManyLHs

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/10/08 02:53 PM

I curently have that lighthouse and would be willing to sell it if you are interested?!?! I actually have many HL lighthouses for sale as my grandfather has passed away and was an avid collector. Let me know.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/10/08 03:10 PM

TooMany, any offer to sell HL products must be listed in the Trading Post. If you wish to work on selling your collection place those posts there, please.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/10/08 03:10 PM

TooMany, any offer to sell HL products must be listed in the Trading Post. If you wish to work on selling your collection place those posts there, please.
Posted By: rustyjax

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/16/08 08:32 PM

What's ya talk'n bout "Lighthouse Loon",
mine has the goats, creek, and this little dude
sunning in a hammock! Could mine be a imitation?

anywhoha,,,,,
ya man, just saw one on ebay!
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/17/08 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rustyjax:
What's ya talk'n bout "Lighthouse Loon",
mine has the goats, creek, and this little dude
sunning in a hammock! Could mine be a imitation?

anywhoha,,,,,
ya man, just saw one on ebay!
Rusty, I don't have this one...yet, so if it has the goats, creek, etc, it must look great!
Posted By: rustyjax

Re: Cape Romain Towers? - 12/17/08 05:36 PM

ya,I was only fun'n around,,,,
the piece is cool,,,, but I thought
it looked like a replica of Cape Henry!
© 2024 Collector Forums