LighthouseKeepers.com

Alaska Lighthouse

Posted By: akmn

Alaska Lighthouse - 03/10/00 08:25 PM

Good news for those who want a Alaska Lighthouse. At the SouthEastern Minnesota Collectors Club speech on Tuesday, Bill responded to a question about Harbour Lights doing a piece from Alaska. Bill told the audience member 2 are done and will be unveiled either this year or early next year!
Posted By: Brent

Re: Alaska Lighthouse - 03/10/00 09:56 PM

That's "Gr8" news, akmn....'glad to hear that!! Did he leave a "hint" as to which two it'll be? I'm guessing (and only guessing) that it'll be "Five Finger Islands" and "Sentinel Island". "Cape Hinchinbrook" could be one of'em, as well. In any event....Thanks!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Alaska Lighthouse - 03/11/00 02:44 AM

Hmmmm? Maybe I could use the Alaskan LHs with my Lionel Alaska Railroad set...lol

Bob
Posted By: Nana

Re: Alaska Lighthouse - 03/11/00 05:47 AM

The Shanklin's, the Lighthouse People, have been to all of those Alaska lights with the Coast Guard and photographed them all.
Derith
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Alaska Lighthouse - 03/11/00 08:22 AM

ALASKA LIGHTS!!!

Great news ! looking forward to hearing more. Some really neat and different designs up there! Sentinal Island has a tower similar to Point Hueneme, Calif. In fact several of the Alaska lights have towers with this design, Scotch Cap,Cape Hinchinbrook.

Cape St. Elias would be a beautiful HL as would Five Fingers Island and Eldred Rock!

Thanks for the info akmn

Dale :=p
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Alaska Lighthouse - 03/31/00 06:30 AM

Anybody heard which two these may be yet?

Rusty
© 2024 Collector Forums