LighthouseKeepers.com

Cape Hatteras #102 (Original)

Posted By: rustyjax

Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/16/08 10:22 PM

I'm now in a dream, and the great Gods of the Royale supreme court of our Collectors forum,
have bestowed on me, the opportunity, or direction to obtain one of these, most illussive, non exsistant, please "take my wife for", a Cape Hatteras #102 (Original)!

I am an, (what i believe to be) established collector! I'm one you! Now, help a brother out!
What do i have to do to have the honor of one these on my curio cabinet's shelf?

I swear, I'll clean it everyday, spotlight it, LET NO ONE TOUCH IT, and give it, it's own shelf in the cabinet!
I'll even come and pick it up! violin violin
Posted By: wvlights0

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/16/08 11:23 PM

Must not want it too badly, you never even mentioned "first born child." smile
Posted By: Cuckolds

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/16/08 11:51 PM

Sure....go ahead and clean it every day and you will wear it out...there will be no paint left on it...I agree with Laura, you have not offered your first born and neither have you offered any of your own body parts....
Posted By: sandy

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/16/08 11:54 PM

What is your preference--green tip or white tip?

Sandy
Posted By: Cuckolds

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/17/08 03:58 AM

I would be willing to purchase one and the color is not material to me....
Posted By: sandy

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/17/08 05:18 AM

Not selling at this time, but wanted to see if Rusty knew there is more than one color tip.

Sandy
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/17/08 03:43 PM

These pieces show up occasionally on Ebay. That is probably going to be your best source. I have been advertising that I'm looking for a green tipped one for over a year now in The Trading Post Forum (selling/trading/buying HL products) with no luck. I have seen a few go on Ebay at more then I can afford, but, if you got to have one and have the bread then watch Ebay and you'll end up with one. Thanks to Sandy and her having pity on this old retired Coastie I bought my white tipped Hatteras from her almost 2 years ago to this day. It was delivered, packed like the Hope Diamond, on Christmas Eve. Man, was that a great Christmas present.
Posted By: rustyjax

Re: Cape Hatteras #102 (Original) - 12/17/08 06:37 PM

well "cuckolds",,,, was trying to stay away from
the giving of "body parts"! Even though, my gal said,,,"do what's ya gotta do"! So, I'm in!
I'm officially selling my self for the great white tip hatteras! Do i have any takers!

Sandy,,,yes quite aware of the tips! Changed from white to Green at about #160 And you teased me there as well, thinking you had one for sale/barter/body parts(or usage)/child(he's 20, although making all "A's" in college)!

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH ENOUGH INFLUENCE/pieces/downsizing/down and out with the economy/used to work with Enron/deep into the Illinois government TO HOOK ME UP!
© 2024 Collector Forums