LighthouseKeepers.com

GAMES

Posted By: Pharologst

GAMES - 11/18/06 06:49 PM

Games, or total lack thereof !! confused
Posted By: seagirt

Re: GAMES - 11/18/06 06:55 PM

There's a couple reasons, I think...

There seems to be an idea draught, myself included (as CD for this forum). We've played a lot of the games...I try all the time to think of new ones...but it gets harder.

Plus, there's not even enough activity going on lately to really keep anything up. When you have three people playing, it's just not as fun.

If you have any ideas, George, please, do go ahead...I'll welcome it with open arms.
Posted By: sandy

Re: GAMES - 11/21/06 02:31 AM

Anybody up for identifying lighthouses? If you're the first one to get the name right, you get to post the next unnamed picture, but it has to be in alphabetical order and has to be a U.S. lighthouse. One lighthouse per day per person. I'll start with:

Posted By: rgurskey

Re: GAMES - 11/21/06 06:56 PM

Asthabula Harbor, Ohio.

Re: GAMES - 11/21/06 08:36 PM

Ashtabula Light is correct. Your turn to post a picture. . . .

Sandy

Re: GAMES - 11/21/06 11:06 PM

I have no pictures to post and I don't understand what the "alphabetical order" on the rules means. Perhaps you can explain that.

Re: GAMES - 11/22/06 12:29 AM

Next photo has to be a lighthouse that begins with the letter "B", one after that begins with letter "C", and so on through all letters of alphabet, then we begin again.

Sandy
Posted By: mombo

Re: GAMES - 11/22/06 05:59 AM

If you don't have your own photo just post a link to a lighthouse who's name starts with B. Of course if the link has the name of the lighthouse in it that won't work.

George! How's that mule? No one can better you in the games department! But you have to admit they were pretty tough. I felt lucky if I could solve those puzzles, let alone identify the lighthouses!

Re: GAMES - 11/22/06 05:05 PM

Try this.

© 2024 Collector Forums