LighthouseKeepers.com

Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors

Posted By: Kaiz

Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/16/06 11:26 PM

We received this from East Brother Lighthouse... doesn't cost you a thing and less than a minute of your time. All the lighthouses are great choices.

There is a nationwide competition for free windows and doors and the lighthouse with the most votes wins. EBLS is up against 4 formidable competitors, and we need your help in order to win. Many of our windows are old and in need of replacement, and if we won, the gift would enable us to spend our scarce budget dollars on other pressing needs.

Please help us by clicking on the link below and vote for EAST BROTHER LIGHT STATION. It takes less than 1 minute!

www.jeld-wen.com/lighthouse

Please vote for your choice...Voting Ends Saturday
Posted By: HCS

Re: Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/16/06 11:40 PM

Thanks for the post. I voted and sent an e-mail to as many people as I could think of.
HCS
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/17/06 12:16 AM

I received this from one of the lighthouse clubs to which I belong. Good luck to East Brother!
Posted By: Kaiz

Re: Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/21/06 12:29 AM

Make sure your vote counts...vote today as voting ends tomorrow. These are all great lighthouses who could use the doors & windows.
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/21/06 02:21 AM

I am voting for Wind Point Lighthouse and Seul Choix Lighthouse.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Make a Difference ~ Free Windows & Doors - 10/21/06 02:15 PM

I just voted for Nubble. They had quite a special on Nubble Light on NECN (New England Cable News) this week, and they did mention this contest to provide free windows and doors. There was some concern that due to the fact Nubble Light is on the National Historic Register, any replacement windows would have to be made from wood. Lets see what happens.

cool Bob cool
© 2024 Collector Forums