LighthouseKeepers.com

Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members

Posted By: Roxie

Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members - 02/17/04 06:18 PM

Please mark your calendar for April 17, 2004 11:30 to 2:00 pm. We need to have a meeting and gift bag gathering! We have 500 bags to do! We will have complimentary Pizza, and a couple of giveaways as thanks for coming out. And as a bonus - there will be a private tour of the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse after the gathering, if you are interested.

Meeting is at: The Anchorage Inn, 417 Woodbury Ave, Portsmouth, NH... It's right off of Route 95, super easy to get to.

Thanks! laugh
Posted By: Shirin

Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members - 02/17/04 06:27 PM

Thanks for the info Roxie. I'll be there with all my NELL brochures!

Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members - 02/20/04 03:02 PM

Awesome! It will be a busy day! smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members - 02/25/04 04:03 PM

Hey Roxie, ...Could you repost when and where to register for "Headlights for Lighthouses" event again. I haven't registered yet because of a possible conflict during my busy May schedule. Is there any type of deadline regarding registration?

I was talking to a buddy of mine and mentioned the event to him. He is very friendly with a publisher of a well known magazine from the Cape area. I told him a little about what was planned and the fact that maybe the magazine may want to cover the event. Well to make a long story short, my friend spoke with the publisher, and the publisher wants to know if I would be interested in doing the photography work and writing the article for the magazine. I advised my friend that I might be interested but had to confirm the fact that I would be available to attend the event.

Nothing is official as of yet, but I'm looking at an opportunity to get some good PR for the event and the efforts of Harbour Lights in support of Cape lighthouses and lighthouse preservation across the country.

I'll keep you updated if it works out.

smile Bob smile

confused "Cub Reporter" confused

Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members - 02/27/04 03:15 PM

Bob! That is awesome... please let me know if this can happen. The more coverage the better for everyone involved. I started a new thread about Headlights for links and detailed information. I really appreciate your enthusiam~ laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums