LighthouseKeepers.com

Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!!

Posted By: Weasel58

Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 04/26/04 01:58 AM

If you would like a chance to win an item from Bill Younger's personal Harbour Lights collection, than here is your chance. An Anclote Keys with a flag number 7 has been given to the Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collectors Club, to help raise money for Anclote Keys Light Station. As any HL collector knows Bill keeps all HLs numbered 1-10. We are offering 1 chance for a donation of $5 and 3 chances for $10. If you would like to purchase a chance please send a check for the amount you wish to donate and make sure the check has on it ANCLOTE KEYS # 7, and the number of chances you are purchasing to:

Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collectors Club (TBHLCC)
P.O. Box 340104
Tampa, FL 33694

The drawing will not be held until a minimum of $1000 has been raised for the Light Station.
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 04/27/04 09:48 PM

Eric, my $20 for tickets will be in the mail this afternoon. You folks (TBHLCC) are doing a wonderful job with the restoration and preservation of this station. I hope to visit it next year when we are in FL.

Keep up the good work.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 04/28/04 03:49 PM

Eric, we didn't get a change to visit this light when we were in Florida this year for the St. Augustine Reginal, but we plan to return, hopefully soon. I'll be sending out $10.00 for a chance to win this Harbour Light.

Joyce
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 04/28/04 04:29 PM

Eric,

A check in the amount of ten dollars will be in the mail this afternoon. Y'all are doing a wonderful job. Of course, with my luck I could purchase a $1000.00 worth of tickets and still not win.

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 04/28/04 07:32 PM

Thanks for the donations folks. Yes we have come a long way on Anclote Keys, but we still have a long way to go. Hopefully in the not too distant future we will be able to rebuild the keepers’ cottages and allow tours of the station on a regular schedule. As of right now the grounds are still off limits except for volunteers and park staff. Hopefully as soon as the park ranger is in her new house just north of the light station, she will be able to open the grounds for tours occasionally. The reason the area is closed is to try to prevent vadalism, but the vandals have already climbed the fence once and tried to bust down the doors of the tower and the oil house. They did not do any real damage, but they tried.
Posted By: mghusge

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/03/04 04:28 AM

Ron Foster & Bob Ott
The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector Club, has received your donation checks. I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your support of the Anclote Key Light Fund.
Mike

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/13/04 03:37 PM

Melody Barnhart,Ruth Cooper, Susan LeFever & Joyce Holland
The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector Club has received your donation checks. I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your support of the Anclote Key Lighthouse Fund.
Mike
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/14/04 01:26 AM

Mike or Eric,

My check for $20. will go out in the morning mail. Keep the great work on restoration going.

Bert
Posted By: kory63

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/14/04 02:41 AM

Eric, Didn't make it to the LH this past winter but I will next time. My check for $20 will be in the mail tomorrow. Any opportunity to get a light I don't have esp. one of Bill's. Keep up the good work.
Rick

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/14/04 03:54 AM

Thanks for the donations folks. Keep them coming, it's for a very good cause.
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/14/04 09:15 PM

When my dad comes home Mon, I'm going to try. He's my checking agent. Knowing my luck, there could be 100 tickets, 99 of which are mine, and I STILL won't win. I don't think I've ever won ANYTHING. My luck stinks. frown But I'm still donating, so it's OK!!! laugh

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/19/04 11:57 PM

Bert Guerin & Rick Korycinski
The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collectors Club has received your donation checks. I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your support of the Anclote Key Lighthouse Fund.
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/20/04 05:01 PM

As western members of the TBHLCC we can attest to the fact that the Anclote Keys light is terrific thanks to all the efforts of the local club members. It is beautifully restored and there is still a need for work on keepers quarters. We will send in a donation for this wonderful light station.

Bill and Judy

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 05/28/04 11:06 PM

Judy & Bill Newblom (Western Members TBHLCC)
The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector Club, has received your donation check. I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your support of the Anclote Key Lighthouse Fund.
Mike
Posted By: kory63

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/15/04 07:32 PM

Eric, Just got your update. Glad to see donations are coming in. Can't wait for the announcement that I won. Yeah right!!! laugh
Keep up the great work!!
Rick

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/16/04 06:33 PM

Sandra D. & Stanley W., The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector Club has received your donation check. Please send me your email address and I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your great support of the Anclote Key Lighthouse Fund.
Mike
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/17/04 04:33 AM

Eric, as you can tell by my lack of postings I haven't had the time to check the Forums much these days. Just read this one... Hope I'm not tooo late! I will be putting a check in the mail tomarrow! smile

Stephanie

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/17/04 06:07 AM

Not too late yet. We haven't yet reached our goal. We are getting close, but we have not yet reached it.

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/28/04 02:50 AM

Stephanie, The Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector Club has received your donation check. Please send me your email address and I will email your ticket numbers to you. Thanks for your support of the Anclote Key Lighthouse Fund.
Mike

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/28/04 05:54 AM

Eric,

I haven't received my ticket numbers yet. Should I be concerned? Thank you.

Bob

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/28/04 02:34 PM

Bob, didn't Mike email them to you? There is a post earlier where he said he did.

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/28/04 03:05 PM

Bob,
I email you the ticket number on 5/2/04. I will email them again to you today. Again thanks for your support and good luck in the drawing.
MIke

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/28/04 06:50 PM

Mike & Eric,

Sorry about the confusion regarding the ticket numbers. About that time I had loaded new spam and firewall protection. I'd accidentally told the machine to trash everything it didn't like. Not a good idea. It was merely cockpit problems, caused by my ignorance. Thank you for your patience.

Bob
Posted By: mombo

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/29/04 05:27 AM

I don't think I got ticket numbers either. But I do know that you received my check. As long as I know that I'm in the drawing I really don't need numbers.

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/29/04 04:09 PM

Mombo (Susan)
I email you the ticket number on 5/13/04.I will email them again to you today. Again thanks for your support and good luck in the drawing.
Mike
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 06/30/04 02:23 AM

We didn't receive any ticket numbers either but you did say you received the check.
Judy
Posted By: shiulong

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 07/02/04 01:03 AM

Do we still have time to send some money?

Chuck

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 07/09/04 12:03 AM

The TBHLCC would like to take a moment to think all of those who donated to Anclote Keys and thusly helped our continuing restoration of the lightstation. The TBHLCC would like to congratulate the winner of the Anclote Keys number 7. The drawing was held at the conclusion of the Oakland regional, with Bill Younger pulling the winning ticket. This opportunity drawing raised $1410 for the lightstation.

It is my pleasure to announce the winner of the Anclote Keys number 7.

Robert Ott of Piscataway, NJ.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 07/09/04 12:21 AM

Congratulations to the Tampa club for a very successful fund raiser, and to Bob for having the winning ticket. Of course, a big thanks to Bill and HL for donating the very special #7 light.

Re: Win One of Bill's Personal Limited Edition Harbour Lights!!!! - 07/09/04 03:47 AM

Many, Many thanks and congratulations to Eric and the Tampa club for sponsoring a successful fund raising project. A special thank you goes to Bill for participating, and also for donating the Anclote Keys #7 towards the event.

It is and will be my most treasured lighthouse – even surpassing Cape Hatteras and Coquille River. Sorry folks, but you will never see Anclote Keys #7 listed FOR SALE -- either on the Forum or on EBay.

I fully intend to have it buried with me when the time comes. Of course, a couple of participants in the Chat Room last night wanted to know WHERE – so they could dig it back up. They said something about hiring "Digger". Hopefully, they were just kidding – I think.

Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums