LighthouseKeepers.com

One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year!

Posted By: JJ

One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 12/14/01 11:19 PM

Along with our wonderful Digger original pen and ink drawing of Fort Niagara, The Eastern Great Lakes HL Collectors Club is having a Opportunity Drawing for 3 Limited Edition HL's. These include Fort Niagara, Buffalo, and Charlotte-Genesee, 3 of our home lights. Chances for winning one of these 3 lights to aid in our lighthouse preservation efforts are available from: Patty Kaiser,794 Washington Street, Spencerport, NY 14559. All three lights will be given away on January 2, 2002 (the same time as our Fort Niagara Drawing). Chances are $2.00 for one, or $5.00 for 3. Thank you.
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 12-14-2001).]
Posted By: Kaiz

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 12/29/01 01:43 AM

Moving this up to the top too! As in the Digger Pen & Ink, if you want tickets, let me know in case your check doesn't make it in time.

Patty
Posted By: Kaiz

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 01/03/02 03:00 AM

And the winners are:

1st Place: Fort Niagara Shirin Weiss

2nd Place: Buffalo Michale Koontz

3rd Place: Charlotte Tim Slefitis (spelling?)

I will be contacting winners by phone and we will mail the pieces out the week of January 14th!
Posted By: Shirin

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 01/03/02 02:55 PM

How great of a morning to come to the forums and see the post above! I guess now I'll have to get up there and see the lights in the area. Such motivation!

Thanks guys for letting us know about the raffle. I hope it helped raise funds for your lights!

Shirin
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 01/03/02 05:52 PM

Way to go Shirin!!!

terry
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 01/03/02 06:50 PM

Congrats to you Shirin!

That is one beautiful drawing!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: One of the Last Fund-Raisers of the Year! - 01/03/02 08:23 PM

From my reading of the post, I think Shirin won an LE Fort Niagara, not the drawing which will be decided today.

MBut still - nice goin' Shirin
© 2024 Collector Forums