LighthouseKeepers.com

Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future

Posted By: PFC

Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/25/06 06:44 PM

smile Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future cool

Representatives from the American Lighthouse Foundation accompanied the U.S. Coast Guard Aids to Navigation Team South Portland on a site visit to Ram Island Ledge Lighthouse in Casco Bay, Maine, on February 23, 2006.

Click the following link for the full story:

http://tinyurl.com/qbxq5

My best,
Paul Conlin
ALF Secretary
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/25/06 07:20 PM

Thanks, Paul...

...an excellent story and report by Bob and Jeremy! Great photos as well.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/25/06 07:21 PM

Thanks for posting this link, Paul. These articles about ALF's visits are so informative; they really allow us to keep up with the lighthouses in ALF hands. That is some ladder to the entrance! I don't know that I could climb back down once I got up to the ledge. Great pictures by Bob.
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/26/06 12:01 AM

Grace, you are suppose to want to climb up and not worry about getting down. laugh
Posted By: HCS

Re: Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/26/06 01:11 AM

I'm with Grace. I could make it up but yikes!
getting down would be another story
Great photos. Thanks for the link Paul.
HCS
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Landing on the Ledge at Ram Island to Assess the Light’s Future - 03/27/06 03:12 PM

I'm with Grace. Don't think I wold climb that one.
© 2024 Collector Forums