LighthouseKeepers.com

Scratch-off tickets

Posted By: Mac

Scratch-off tickets - 06/18/03 03:24 AM

I just found today, $1.00 scratchoff lottery tickets that have Michigan Lighthouses on them. Name of the lighthouse is on the lower right back.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/18/03 04:49 AM

and you went out and bought one for each of your fellow Forum members, right?? Well, at least the Saints. . . . .
Posted By: Roxie

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/19/03 06:53 PM

****posting to become closer to Sainthood.... wink
Posted By: wheland

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/19/03 07:13 PM

Roxie,

Posting more only helps get to Wacko & super Wacko.

Sainthood is bestowed from above for service above and beyond to the Forums- or maybe it's buying Krispie Kreme's for Dave.

I can't remember, but it's one of those two things.

laugh :p
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/19/03 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wheland:

Sainthood is bestowed from above for service above and beyond to the Forums- or maybe it's buying Krispie Kreme's for Dave.
Good, I'll hijack a KK truck and give it to Dave for his B-day! laugh
Posted By: Larry R

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 12:13 AM

I'm in luck!

Krispy Kreme and I are on a first name basis. Dave anytime that you need any let me know, I can get them shipped in a heartbeat laugh
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 04:03 AM

Dennis,

I suppose you will be expecting a kick-back of some amount of my apparent new found wealth of KK's????

And to think, all I asked for was a lottery ticket. . . . (and Dennis can attest to the luck I have with things such as lotteries and drawings)
Posted By: Roxie

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 01:18 PM

Krispy Kremes are still new to our neighborhood up here in New England. We are still captive of Dunkin Donuts.
Posted By: wheland

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 01:29 PM

Dave has a history of sitting next to the winner or buying his tickets just before or after the eventual winner.

So if you see Dave in line buying lottery tickets try and get behind him.

He does have the ability to smell out a Krispy Kreme in a new place, though sometimes he has help.

Dennis
Posted By: mombo

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 03:01 PM

Ron and Gwyn - So how many did you buy and how much did you win???? smile
Posted By: Larry R

Re: Scratch-off tickets - 06/20/03 06:55 PM

I think I am going to send Lucinda in to buy $1 for Dave, and have her tell the clerk that is for Dave (to reinforce to the ticket that the ticket is actually for Dave) and then I can come in and buy a couple more, thus ensuring a winning ticket. Of course if the prize is big enough, I'd send Dave some KK for his effort in the process.
© 2024 Collector Forums