LighthouseKeepers.com

Post Card Round Robins

Posted By: Dave H

Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 05:04 AM

The round robins have been on 'hiatus' since November or so. If there is enough interest I will start up one or more robins to run.

For those who have not participated previously, the robin is a set of 10 new and unused lighthouse / lightship post cards. The originator will 'seed' the robin with 10 cards (no more than two of the same card and preferably not even two...). The robin is sent to the next person who has two days to review the contents and may remove however many cards they desire. They must replace cards so there are 10, then send it on to the next person and so on. The robin has completed when the envelope has returned to the originator, hopefully stocked with new cards for their collection.

Sign in if you are interested. If you have not been in a robin or exchange in the past year, or if your address has changed, please email me your mailing address.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 03:33 PM

I'm in.
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 03:57 PM

Please include me!
Posted By: mombo

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 06:06 PM

I would like to participate, thanks.
Posted By: Sooner Schooner

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 09:41 PM

I'm in... please be sure to use my KS address.
Posted By: Tom and Joyce Abbott

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/01/06 10:28 PM

Count us in.
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/02/06 01:59 AM

I'm in
Posted By: JoAnn

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/02/06 04:22 AM

Looking forward to the Round Robin
JoAnn
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/02/06 04:28 AM

I'm in , too.
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/02/06 04:35 AM

Me, too.
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/09/06 12:23 AM

Count me in !

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/09/06 03:46 AM

If we can get one more for the Robins we can have 2 robins of 6 players and we'll get them started. One way or another, I will close this off on Friday.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/09/06 03:17 PM

Ok Dave...put me in. smile

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/09/06 05:10 PM

Lorie must have been up all night partying again.... I'll work on setting up the robins and get the info our to everyone in the next coupld of days. We will go with two robins and then if everyone wants to play again we will mix up the membership as we did last fall.
Posted By: mombo

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/09/06 10:25 PM

Note:

I did not sign up for the PCE's so you guys can send some of those extra cards my way! smile

It's a real problem when we only get so few in the PCE's and you have all those extra cards...
and the people in the RR's are the same people again...

Sometimes I wonder, what on earth are we going to do with all these postcards??? Our kids must think we're nuts...but it is fun to collect them! smile
Posted By: DocJ44

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 02/10/06 01:24 AM

I'll participate.

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 03/31/06 02:37 AM

To surface this thread and also invite any new folks who may want to join in. I'll leave this open for a week or so before we re-start. Any current participants who don't want to be in the next round please email me.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 03/31/06 06:25 AM

Can't wait. Ready with another new batch of cards.

Re: Post Card Round Robins - 04/12/06 05:12 AM

I'm a little behind the power curve on this one. Just sent an email to those participating in the robins with the make-up for round 2.
© 2024 Collector Forums