LighthouseKeepers.com

PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2

Posted By: Dave H

PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/13/04 05:48 AM

Continued from this earlier thread .

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/13/04 05:50 AM

Received cards today from Bob Scoope and Digger. Nice, new entries by both Bob & Digger, along with nice info.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/13/04 05:28 PM

Yesterday, I recieved a very nice card and map from Bob and a great card, pictures and write-up from Dave. smile

BTW Dave...did I also cause you pressure to get your card in the mail by losing a couple of years? confused Your letter is signed June 2002. :rolleyes:

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/13/04 08:47 PM

Gee, Lorie, are your eyes OK? The copy of the letter I have says June 2004......

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/14/04 04:17 AM

Ya know Dave...I think you were just trying to test me to see if I read your letter down to the last line. :rolleyes:
Posted By: JoAnn

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/15/04 03:58 AM

Mailed mine today,some of you may have noticed my color cartridge ran out at an inopportune time.In my haste to mail the cards I MAY have mailed some with info only no card enclosed as I have too many cards left over!If you do not receive a card in your info envelope email me and I'll send one along.Hope this is a new card for you as this is the first time I have seen a pic of this OR LH
JoAnn
Posted By: DocJ44

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/15/04 04:24 AM

I am getting my cards ready. I will post when they are sent in the next few days.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/15/04 03:58 PM

Yesterday I received cards from Bryan and Digger.

We didn't have the time last June to hike out to the location of Bryan's card in Michigan. We'll have to get back there and make the trek.

Digger's card makes me cold just looking at it. Ironically, the enclosure from Digger is about tours to the lighthouse of the card that Bryan sent. The two went hand in hand to be delivered on the same day. smile

Thanks
Posted By: mombo

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/17/04 02:25 AM

Thanks to Dave, Digger and Bryan, whose envelopes arrived the past couple days. Very nice! smile

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/17/04 10:30 PM

Received JoAnn's card today. Got both parts, and do believe this is a first for this light in the exchanges. Thanks!

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/18/04 02:58 AM

Yes JoAnn, that sure is a new card for sure. Thanks! smile
Posted By: Elmer

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/20/04 01:37 AM

Got back home yesterday from a week stay up north in Meeeechegan. While we were gone received the offerings of Charles, Bryan, DaveH, the Digger, and Bob S. Very nice. laugh

Thanks All smile smile smile
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/20/04 04:43 AM

Thanks to everyone who has sent cards the past two weeks. The beginning and end of these exchanges are always fun because that's when most of the cards are sent. All of the cards I have received are new to me. Thanks to those of you who have sent extras.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/21/04 04:44 PM

My cards are in the mail and everyone is receiving the same card. Enjoy!

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/22/04 12:54 AM

Received Shirin's card and photo sheet in today's mail. Thanks for the nice card and makes a good addition to our collection. smile laugh smile

Dan

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/22/04 01:03 AM

I also received SHirin's card today. She has been so busy she forgot to post they were mailed.... on the positive side, a very colorful card, new to the collection.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/24/04 04:36 PM

I also received Shirin's card a couple days ago. A different version of a nice group of lighthouses, thanks a bunch for the card and the nice set of photos! smile I had to get the manifier out for that lantern room/lens. Is it on the grounds of the lighthouse whose name is on the plaque?

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/24/04 06:22 PM

Received Judy's card in today's mail. Very nice card and reminds me of our visit there. smile smile

A very nice accounting of her recent visit to Door County, WI was included. I wish I were as dedicated in sitting down after a vacation/trip and documenting the details of same for future reference. Good Job, Judy! smile laugh smile

Dan

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/25/04 04:37 AM

Also received Judy's contribution to this exchange today. Yes it was fun to read of the Door County affair. It seems so long ago now. Thanks Judy! smile
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/26/04 02:31 AM

Got Judy's card and info.

Good shower photo!
Posted By: Larry R

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/26/04 04:03 PM

Mine are finally out today, look for them sometime early next week.

Suzanne, look for yours sometime tomorrow afternoon smile
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/26/04 07:23 PM

I received your postcard (no envelope) on Friday. I am anxiously awaiting the envelope card.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/28/04 09:52 PM

Received Larry's card today. Another first, I think. Also included a great picture.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/29/04 04:10 PM

Now that my envelopes have been received, does anyone know how many people were in the shower photo? The correct answer will receive a surprise from me.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 06/30/04 04:42 AM

Received Larry's envelope today, a really neat card and photo plus a nice story. Thanks Larry! smile

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/01/04 01:43 AM

Got Larry's card yesterday. Nice card .... we'll be visiting the area the latter part of July. smile Thanks Larry

Don't know if I posted it or not, but did receive a nice Oregon card from JoAnn. Thanks smile

Dan
Posted By: DocJ44

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/03/04 05:54 AM

My cards for this exchange were mailed out this morning.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/04/04 03:53 AM

I received 3 more nice cards while I have been away. Thanks to Shirin, Larry R, and Judy.

BTW...unless you were in Judy's shower picture at the Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay, WI, it was a very LARGE shower.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/06/04 09:34 PM

Received Doc John's card today. I do believe this is a first for this card. Nice write up with the card.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/07/04 05:07 AM

Sure is a first for me! Thanks Doc! smile

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/07/04 04:20 PM

Received West Virginia John's card in yesterday's mail. A very interesting card and accompanied by a very nice write up and photos. Thanks, laugh

Dan

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/12/04 08:17 PM

Received Roxie's postcard in today's mail of a Cape Cod light that is new to my colection and also several nice little extras. Very nice and thanks a lot. smile smile

Dan

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/12/04 09:00 PM

Elmer got his mail before I did today . . . . . I think everyone will enjoy Roxie's card and goodies.

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/13/04 12:11 AM

Roxie's card also made it to Utah today. Thanks for all the extra goodies. laugh

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/13/04 03:33 PM

Also received Roxie's contribution to this exchange, thanks! smile
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/14/04 04:57 AM

When I got back from Washington, I had some postcards waiting for me. Thanks to Judy (great extras!), John (nice letter) and Larry R. Larry, I was surprised to get a postcard of a MN lighthouse that I didn't have! Roxie's card and extras (very nice) arrived yesterday.
Posted By: Larry R

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/14/04 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tammy Wolfe:
Larry, I was surprised to get a postcard of a MN lighthouse that I didn't have! Roxie's card and extras (very nice) arrived yesterday.
Having that lighthouse sitting out your kitchen window every day (well for 3 years anyway), it has become kind of special... And of all the pictures of it, that one has become my favorite and I'm going to get a print of it matted and hanging on my wall.

Glad you liked it, I know how hard it is to find something new up there, its pretty much the same pictures being recirculated...
Posted By: Roxie

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 07/15/04 02:27 PM

Glad everyone liked the goodies - I really apologize for being late with this exchange - I hope the little extras makes up for it! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: sanddollar11941

Re: PCE#20 in envelope cards received Part 2 - 08/18/04 07:19 PM

Thanks to all who sent cards for this swap. All are greatly appreciated. I have hope that the remainder will show, sometime.
Charles
© 2024 Collector Forums