LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour light postcards

Posted By: DANIEL

Harbour light postcards - 08/25/01 02:47 PM

All this talk about exchanging postcards. Does any body collect the Harbour light post cards? Does any one know what cards have been produced? Or do most people just put them away, as I do, not knowing what they got? In this post, maybe we could list what postcards Harbour lights have produced and who collects them.

Daniel
Posted By: chris g

Re: Harbour light postcards - 08/28/01 10:55 AM

I've been keeping mine, but as I just started collecting 2 years ago, I don't have a whole lot of them. I keep them in a photo album book. I am sure that there are collectors who have them all.

chris g
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Harbour light postcards - 09/26/01 04:57 AM

This any one interested in these cards I have a few of them.This sounds like a good idea.Bill O'Brien

Re: Harbour light postcards - 09/26/01 05:25 AM

I have a few in my curio cabinet that I could list. I would have to look for the rest. I have a postcard of:

1.Harbour Lights Point Judith.
2.Anchor Bay USCG 44ft motor Lifeboat.
3.Harbour Lights 7ft Knoll society piece with Sea girt ornament and Point Fermin Anniversary edition.
4.Harbour Lights Sapelo island event.
5. I have seen a Harbour Light Liberty Enlightening the world post card (for Sales reps only).

This is what I have so far. Does anyone else have some to add to the list.

Daniel

Re: Harbour light postcards - 01/12/02 04:04 PM

I take it from the lack of interest in this post that hardly anybody collects them.

Daniel
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Harbour light postcards - 01/13/02 12:07 AM

You must have the World Famous Portland Head Sunrise Postcard that came with the OE Portland Head Lighthouse, don't you?

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Re: Harbour light postcards - 01/13/02 12:29 AM

Paul
Is that postcard in with the revised portland glow? I have the first edition glow and don't remember seeing that one.

------------------
Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 01-12-2002).]
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Harbour light postcards - 01/26/02 02:59 PM

I've kept every postcard that Harbour Lights has sent since I started collecting. I also have the cards that come with the HL's in the box at purchase. I don't put those in the album(s) with my other postcards. Instead I leave them right in the box they came in. Don't ask me why, but that's what I do.

Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums