LighthouseKeepers.com

Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries!

Posted By: Webmaster

Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 03/31/00 04:48 PM

March 31, 2000 - today's the day your entries in the "Register & Win" contest must be submitted. By mail - postmarked today. Fax today. Fax Toll Free: 888-579-1911.

Lots of great prizes to win -- get your entries in today. Snooze and you lose!
http://www.harbourlights.com/forms/reg_2000.htm

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 03-31-2000).]
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 03/31/00 07:44 PM

I have all my entries in. Even went out at lunchtime just to see if by chance any of the newer pieces were delivered to the store today.

Maybe good news for those of us on the forum, when I mentioned the contest last night at one store and today at another store, neither of the store managers were aware of it. Maybe it will give better odds to those who pay attention to the HL website and this forum.

Joanne
Posted By: DeDo

Re: Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 03/31/00 09:14 PM

I received my last two HLs yesterday. Have the form & receipt, now I just have to get down to my husband's office to fax them. Good thing HL is three hours behind us!

I feel lucky with these last two, especially my slightly marred Toledo Harbor. Decided it has a home with us. The teeny imperfections will somehow be lessened. Good luck to all Forum members!

Donna
Posted By: wheland

Re: Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 04/01/00 04:37 AM

I got a call at 8:30 that the UPS man had just delivered 3 LH's to my dealer. She unfortunately was unable to wait until I got down there. Close, but no cigar. i do have a couple of entries, so all may not be lost. It only takes one to win.Good luck to all who have managed to enter. Dennis
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 04/01/00 02:28 PM

Sad to say I never filled out the cards to mail in from my latest HL purchases. Look at it this way...you all have a better chance to win!

Bob
Posted By: Nana

Re: Last DAY To Send In Register & Win Entries! - 04/03/00 12:07 AM

Thanks for the reminder,John. I made certain my 5 entries went in before I left for the weekend. My dealer called me while my husband and I were away for the weekend and told me 2 others had arrived. Oh well, hopefully one of my entries will be a winner. I really would like to win the trip to a lighthouse b&b.
Derith
© 2024 Collector Forums