LighthouseKeepers.com

Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect

Posted By: Cyndi

Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/06/07 07:01 AM

Any ideas as to how to store COAs and brochures?
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/06/07 09:45 AM

Mine are in a ring binder. I put them in a clear pocket so they are protected and don't need to be hole-punched.
Posted By: kikigl

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/06/07 07:52 PM

I stored mine in a recipe box. biglaugh
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/07/07 01:36 AM

My certificates and tent cards, along with post cards etc., are all in clear plastic pockets in my Harbour Lights 3 ring binders. I have 5 binders that are filled. I separate the certificates by region(Northeast/Central East, Southern/Gulf, Great Lakes, West Coast/International and Special Editions.
Posted By: JJ

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/07/07 02:09 AM

I put all the paperwork from one lighthouse into a legal size envelope, label it on the outside, and store them in alpha order in a photo box (well, 4 photo boxes).
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/07/07 02:10 AM

I've lost track of the photo, but I've posted it several times.

I started by keeping the COAs in a photo album. You had to find just the right one because some of the Certificates are a smidgeon larger than 4x6.

I believe the print I found was a "Pioneer" that held 2 COA side-by-side in an 'open' way so that the histories could be read when they were inside the album.

Now, they are stuffed in a box somewhere. confused
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/07/07 02:44 AM

Mine are currently still in the original plastic sleeves they came in. With a big rubberband around them. :rolleyes:

But I do plan on putting them in a binder in the near future.
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/07/07 06:15 AM

My plan is to put them in a binder with clear pocket sheets that will hold the COA, a photo of the light (if I visited it), a photo of the Harbour Light collectible and the tent card. I've wanted to do this for years and hopefully I'll get to it this year.
Judy
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Storing cetificates, brochures, Ect - 02/09/07 01:41 AM

I display the tent cards along with the HL. The rest of the paperwork stays in the box. Brochures and other advertising collateral are kept in clear sleeves in a 3-ring binder.
© 2024 Collector Forums