LighthouseKeepers.com

"Complete Sea Girt Collection"

Posted By: seagirt

"Complete Sea Girt Collection" - 10/03/05 04:32 AM

Not sure if this fits here...but whatever....

You all know I'm kind of obsessed with the Sea Girt Lighthouse. I have a sort of "shrine" set up in my room of all my Sea Girt things, both HL and otherwise. (What? This surprises you?) I was trying to figure out, though, what I still would need to have a "complete Sea Girt HL Collection."

So far, I have:

-Full size LE
-1999 HLCS Ornie
-1998 HLCS button

What else do I need to have a "full run"? I know about the GLOW and LLOM...but anything else?
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: "Complete Sea Girt Collection" - 10/03/05 12:48 PM

First thing that hit me is you need both variations of the button. The dark background version and the light one.
Posted By: mombo

Re: "Complete Sea Girt Collection" - 10/04/05 04:24 AM

Greg, do you have the Mark Sherman print and the pin that were sent to members of the collector's society?
Posted By: Bob M

Re: "Complete Sea Girt Collection" - 10/04/05 11:15 AM

Seagirt Shrine?... There must be a lot of things you could add to it other than objects produced by Harbour Lights. I'm sure there have been other manufacturers that produce some items depicting the lighthouse in one form or another. You might even be lucky enough to find things from the past that have been long forgotten.

Get your Google going!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: rscroope

Re: "Complete Sea Girt Collection" - 10/04/05 09:29 PM

Quit beggin' Greg(you're the great researcher), and start collecting on your own. The LH that you are at all the time has lots of Sea Girt stuff! From pins to hats, etc. You gotta part with a little allowance sometime, or get a job. wink
Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums