LighthouseKeepers.com

Help me write a response to this email

Posted By: Webmaster

Help me write a response to this email - 05/25/01 02:43 AM

I get emails like this maybe once a month. Can you guys help write a concise and helpful message I can use to respond to it?

Quote:
How do I go about selling a Harbour Lights Lighthouse?
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 05/25/01 10:52 AM

Well, JC, ....How about:

"Please mail your HL directly to my home address. For each HL you send, I will send you one dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and forever be in your debt. That way you won't have to waste your time posting your HL on the Market Place or eBay. You would also "make my day" with each HL you mail!" ( LOL ! )

Bob
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 05/25/01 06:12 PM

Good Answer! LOL

Joanne
Posted By: JTimothyA

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 05/26/01 09:04 AM

You'd lose money on that deal BoB if they mailed you Glows. ;->
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 05/26/01 12:18 PM

I would go so far as to say that, Tim. I will admit I like the fact that HL hasn't introduced any new Glows recently. I would refer to spend my money on LE's and special editions. Besides that, I have to pay for the Vette now so my Glow budget can take care of that.

Always remember, Tim, if the light in the Fog Signal Building begins to dim you can always put a Glow or two in there to brighten it up!

That's the word from the East Coast where it has been raining on and off for three days with a couple more showery days headed this way. The temperature is 52 degrees and my lawn has never been this green! Happy Memorial Day!

Bob
Posted By: JTimothyA

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 06/26/01 04:39 AM

>>Always remember, Tim, if the light in the Fog Signal Building begins to dim you can always put a Glow or two in there to brighten it up!<<

Gold Bob, not Glows, gold. LOL!
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Help me write a response to this email - 06/26/01 04:45 AM

Well, we certainly know who has the current bragging rights!

LOL
© 2024 Collector Forums