LighthouseKeepers.com

Michigan City?

Posted By: Lou

Michigan City? - 09/13/02 06:32 PM

O.K. somebody help me out. Did a Michigan City actually sell in the marketplace this week for $200.00? In the last month, I got a Bodie, Southwest Reef, Baltimore, Yaquina Bay and Point Fermin (519) all LE's for less than that (combined). I used to have a Michigan City, and it wasn't much to look at.

Am I going crazy? Is the market turning up? Did someone accidently break their wife's Michigan City, and they've got to replace it before she get's back from visiting her mother?
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Michigan City? - 09/13/02 07:22 PM

Lou, maybe it did because of the low number. It still seems a little steep to me! How about Cana Island for $400??? Number 14 - I think we know who's number that is! So Paul, are you going to snatch that one up???
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Michigan City? - 09/14/02 06:32 PM

Nope, Randy, I had a chance for an AP of Cana Island for less money than that a while back...

I am perfectly happy with my mint condition #1395 Cana Island that I bought for retail off the shelf in April of 97 at the Sweetwater Boating Supply store in Clearwater, MI...

Besides I get more than enough #14 lighthouses each year, I am not about to start trying to get them all with that number..

It's pretty scary I can just about name the month, year and store of every HL that I purchased...
© 2024 Collector Forums