LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay

Posted By: DANIEL

Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/04/06 03:24 PM

Harbour light Boxes and accessories for sale $102.51

Quote:

Description

* 3 tiny extra lightening rods from the earliest ltd. editions.

* Boxes for: Hilton Head, Old Mackinac, Charlotte Genesee (2 qty), Michigan City, Nauset Beach and Old Point Loma

*Commemorative Lighthouse stamps / holders that accompanied earlier lighthouse editions (2 Admiralty & 1 Hatteras).

* Retail display cards for: St Augustine, Point Arena and Sunken Rock

* Complete documentation & Authenticity paperwork (less display cards) for Minots Ledge, Umpqua River and New London Ledge.

*Sea Horse lapel pin: 14 ct. gold plated lapel pin (as I recall these were given out at special event gatherings (?)

*2 box stickers (still on the liner) for the first year Christmas piece, Big Bay Point.

*Certificates of Authenticity for: Hilton Head, Nauset Beach, Christmas 95 Big Bay Point (2 qty.), SE Block Island, West Quoddy, North Head, Sand Island, Spectacle Reef, Umpqua river Portland Breakwater and Burrows Island
Who said boxes are not worth anything?

boxes for sale on ebay
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/04/06 09:08 PM

Unbelievable! My question is who would buy them? For what purpose? I have a number of tent cards and odds and ends which one of the shop ladies gave me when my original dealer shut down her business. All I would want to do is offer to give the tent cards to whoever might be missing one. The buyer couldn't be missing those exact same boxes?! Surely he/she isn't going to try to sell them for a profit?! To me, it's all very odd. confused Maybe someone else has some ideas.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/04/06 09:35 PM

Grace,

Your comment:

Quote:
Surely he/she isn't going to try to sell them for a profit?! To me, it's all very odd.
is very well taken. I can see looking for a missing box (me) or looking for particular tent cards (also me).

But to buy any and all? It IS strange.

bobo
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/06/06 03:53 PM

It is strange! I can also see looking for one item in particuliar, but the whole lot. I have to keep making room for the boxes that I have now! We'll have to keep an eye on Ebay and see if they reappear-maybe individually or small lots? Who knows now days!!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/07/06 04:07 AM

Debbie, congratulations for making it to Wacko status - time to pick your avatar! smile
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/07/06 11:15 PM

Congrats Debbie.

smile cool
Posted By: HCS

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/08/06 12:55 AM

Congratulations Debbie!
HCS laugh
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Harbour light Boxes and accessories on ebay - 06/09/06 05:47 PM

Thank you! smile
© 2024 Collector Forums