LighthouseKeepers.com

Biloxi Blues???

Posted By: Medicman

Biloxi Blues??? - 09/14/04 06:25 PM

OK fellow Wackos... check your Biloxi towers and please tell me this isn't normal.
A fine fellow collector said HL made it this way cause that's the way it came in the box when he bought it. I think he should have complained long ago when he bought it. Am I wrong???
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Biloxi Blues??? - 09/14/04 07:00 PM

Looks like a defect to me. The railing around my piece is uniform all the way around the lantern room. Is it a factory defect? Has it been repaired and sold? I don't know the answer to those two questions.

confused Bob confused
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Biloxi Blues??? - 09/14/04 07:49 PM

Quote:
Looks like a defect to me. The railing around my piece is uniform all the way around the lantern room.
Mine is the same as Bob's. Just a guess, but I would tend to think that it reflects a little repair work.

Bob
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Biloxi Blues??? - 09/14/04 08:06 PM

Medic,

I think this must be the very rare "modified railing" variation. Mine has railing all the way around the lantern room.
Posted By: BethVDB

Re: Biloxi Blues??? - 10/07/04 02:35 PM

Does anyone have a Biloxi MS(HL149) they would like to sell. One that is not damaged? smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Biloxi Blues??? - 10/07/04 04:10 PM

Beth, I have a lot of doubles and triples. I'll check to see if I have a spare Biloxi and let you know. If there is anything else you're looking for, let me know at biri97@aol.com and I'll check to see if I have them available.

smile Bob smile
© 2024 Collector Forums