LighthouseKeepers.com

Starting over

Posted By: Beacon

Starting over - 08/21/02 08:16 AM

After comments in Rosemont about why I was uninformed, it is now time to join these forums and keep current on what the collectors are doing. I've been a collector for too many years and visit lighthouses and Harbour Lights events whenever possible. Originally from Michigan, the lighthouse state, I now live in Southern California which, I must say, doesn't have enough beacons.

It's great to be here.

Dave D.
Posted By: Beaconfollower

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 02:07 PM

Welcome, you are lucky to live in a very beautiful part of the country. I have been to Old Point Loma and it has become one of my favorite beacons. Enjoy our group and post often we love to hear from you.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 02:13 PM

Welcome to the Forums. It's never to late to start. I watched the Forums for several years before I joined. It was my loss and now my gain.

Rich cool
Posted By: JJ

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 02:25 PM

Welcome David. It's always good to see you and I know you will be a great addition to our forums.
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 03:03 PM

Welcome aboard, Dave! There's plenty of information shared at this site.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 03:49 PM

Welcome Dave,

It's never too late to join the forums. I agree with you that this is the place where one can keep informed. Great group of people here! Looking forward to hearing from you often.

Bert smile
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 06:51 PM

Welcome Dave! You've come to the right place for lighthouses and Harbour Lights! Lots to learn from the people in here, so don't be a stranger and keep in touch!
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 06:59 PM

David

Welcome to the forum, and as I have said many times, this is the place to get all of your lighthouse questions answered.

Looking forward to Southern Californian posts.
Posted By: Beacon

Re: Starting over - 08/21/02 10:12 PM

I had watched the forums several years ago, but fell out of the routine for a long time. I'll make it a point to keep current.

Dave D.
Posted By: Ron

Re: Starting over - 08/22/02 01:35 AM

Glad to have you on board Dave, Im sure you will find everything here you are looking for.I sure do.Hope you enjoy. RON
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Starting over - 08/22/02 04:31 AM

Glad to see you found us again Dave, welcome back.
terry
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Starting over - 08/22/02 07:51 AM

Hi Dave,

Glad to have you join the forums. I agree there are not enough beacons in California. Not enough California Harbour Lights either.

Finally another voice of California's great lighthouses. Harbour Lights Bring on Point Bonita, Pointe Vicente, Anacapa Island, Point San Luis Obispo, Point Reyes, East Brothers Island, Fort Point, Port Hueneme... you can jump in any time Dave laugh .

Dale
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Starting over - 08/22/02 10:19 PM

Welcome to the family Dave. I am glad that you decided to join us and I look forward to your future posts.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: candlechick

Re: Starting over - 08/23/02 01:44 AM

Welcome. This is a really fun group!!!

Cindy
Posted By: berriesncream

Re: Starting over - 08/25/02 03:20 PM

Hi and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you join. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Amy smile
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Starting over - 09/22/02 10:56 PM

Dave,

Welcome. I look forward to your posts.

Rusty smile
Posted By: ape

Re: Starting over - 09/23/02 12:14 AM

Welcome Dave to this great lighthouse forum!

John & Mary cool
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Starting over - 09/23/02 02:07 AM

Hi Dave and welcome aboard! We are certainly happy you have become an official forumite!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit... smile
© 2024 Collector Forums