LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome sameasabove

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 12:56 AM

Welcome to the Forums. Let me be one of many to say hello to you. Please post and tell us about your interests in lighthouses and also include a little bit about yourself.

While you are looking over the Forums and becoming familiar with our different topics, I want to tell you about our HL Collector Forums Exclusive that was made for our members by Harbour Lights. It is a replica of the Erie Land Light and is available now. The cost is $50.00 and a member may buy as many of these exclusives as they want. The lighthouse is a limited edition of only 500 pieces. If you are interested, go to the top of the Forums under LIGHTHOUSEKEEPERS where the Exclusive is listed or click on http://www.lighthouse-events.com/forums/ .
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 02:10 AM

Welcome to the forums sameasabove.
Like your name
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 02:57 AM

Welcome sameasabove. Interesting name. I like it.
Posted By: BeaconBob

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 03:56 AM

Welcome to the forum, sameasabove!

This place is GREAT!!! Lots of information and some really nice people too!

BB
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 04:43 AM

Greetings, sameasabove! smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 09/30/06 02:09 PM

Welcome aboard, "sameasabove"!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/01/06 01:37 PM

Hello Sameasabove !!!

Welcome to the HL Collector Forums. smile
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/01/06 03:21 PM

Welcome to the forums! smile
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/01/06 11:03 PM

Howdy Kathleen,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums. Have fun and enjoy. You will meet many interesting fellow lighthousers along the way. If you have questions, just ask. Someone is bound to know the answers or will be able to accomplish the necessary search to discover the answers.

bobo
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/01/06 11:07 PM

Welcome to the CFs, Kathleen! You have joined a group of very enthusiastic lighthouse lovers. We love to share and exchange information on lighthouses. Please tell us about your experiences. If you need any information, we have lots of experts here who are always willing to help answer questions.
Posted By: HCS

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/01/06 11:33 PM

Welcome to the forums.
HCS
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/03/06 10:15 PM

Welcome to Collector Forums sameasabove. Nice to have you with us.

smile cool
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/03/06 11:29 PM

OK, now let's 'splain somethin' here. "sameasabove" no doubt came from the registration page.

When you register, you fill in your "Log In Name" on the first line and then on the next line we ask for the "Publicly Displayed Name". They wrote in that blank "sameasabove".

"sameasabove" is probably wondering as we are just who this person is...

Quote:
If you do not provide a name, the login (user) name you listed above will be shown publicly. You may be able to change your public name, but you can not change your login (user) name.
From the text next to the blank for "Publicly Displayed Name".

Oh, my. Our fault.

P.S. Now I've got to ask Grace how she came up with the name Kathleen in her welcome message? confused
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/04/06 12:08 AM

Actually, I followed Bobo's lead. I didn't think we should be addressing our new member as "sameasabove"; I have no idea how Bob got Kathleen but there is another thread greeting Kathleen so maybe that's where that came from - who knows? We are all a little befuddled at this point! What a way to welcome a new member, huh? eek
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome sameasabove - 10/04/06 12:50 AM

I just thought they had choosen that name. Not really that weird compare to others we have had.
© 2024 Collector Forums