LighthouseKeepers.com

Posted By: jornfl

New Member - 08/11/02 02:20 AM

Hello everyone, am new to the Forum & a new HL collector. We started our collection on 5/10/02 while visiting relatives in Maine & now own over 100 HL lighthouses....addicted to this??? We sure are! laugh
I was born/raised in Maine & now live in FL..don't ask why! I miss Maine! frown
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 02:35 AM

Welcome to the forums! From your post I would have to agree that you ARE ADDICTED. I'm not sure, but I would think that you have some kind of record going here. 3 Months and 100 lighthouses. WOW!

Bert smile
Posted By: ape

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 04:46 AM

Welcome to the Collector Forums. Yes, you are definitely addicted! Love those HL lighthouses!!!

John & Mary laugh
Posted By: Dave H

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 04:56 AM

Sounds as if you jumped in with both feet, to say the very least! Glad you have found us here in the Forums. You will find a wealth of information and lots of fellow collectors ready to answer your questions and share in your experiences. Welcome!

Dave
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 05:35 AM

Welcome to the Forums, Wow, I agree with MtnHkr, 100 HL's in 3 months has to be some kind of record. I hope you jump into the forums as much as you did the HL's. Are these all LE's or are there some GLOWS or Little Lights?

Looking forward to hearing from you so post often.

Dale
Posted By: Chesapeake Bryan

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 06:07 AM

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing you around the forums often.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 06:28 AM

Welcome. Isn't it nice to be among friends who also believe it's OK to be WACKO about Harbour Lights?
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 06:36 AM

Welcome from another Floridian. You'll love it hear especially this Winter. It's nice to see snow in pictures, but, that's all. Take this from someone that was raised in the snow belt of Pennsylvania on Lake Erie. I missed the snow for a while but got over it. The other most important thing is their are NO WINTER CLOTHES TO BUY FOR FLORIDA and this will help you pay for your 2nd hundred lighthouses.

Rich cool
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 06:51 AM

Welcome to the forums jornfl! I would have to agree that the purchase of 100 in 3 months must be some kind of record! You must have made some store owner very happy!
Posted By: Ron

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 09:57 AM

Welcome to the forum, Im sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. I just started collecting in May of this year only 30 so far.
Posted By: Elmer

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 04:13 PM

Welcome Jo, You're hooked, it's obvious! Have you put your lights on display?? I hope so .... it's the only way to enjoy them. smile Look forward to your posts on the forums and remember after accumulating 50 posts you get elevated to the envied status of WACKO. eek

Dan
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 05:41 PM

Hi Jornfl, welcome to the Forum ! It seems with one of your hobbies being collecting HLs that you`re in the right place. wink

terry

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 08:28 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I plan on visiting the Forum often! smile
Yes, I am displaying all my HL's..feel as if I have wall-to-wall curios! eek
For those of you who asked, I've counted 88 LE's,
5 Event Pieces, 5 Special ED's. 4 Collector Series, & 27 GLOW. eek !!
More fun than playing the stock market!!!

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Elmer:
Welcome Jo, You're hooked, it's obvious! Have you put your lights on display?? I hope so .... it's the only way to enjoy them. smile Look forward to your posts on the forums and remember after accumulating 50 posts you get elevated to the envied status of WACKO. eek

Dan

Re: New Member - 08/11/02 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Elmer:

Dan
think I've already reached the "wacko" level without the 50 posts! LOL wink
Posted By: berriesncream

Re: New Member - 08/12/02 01:28 AM

Welcome aboard. It's nice to have another collector in Florida. We lived in South Daytona during the early 70s while my husband, flacoastie, was stationed at the Coast Guard Base in New Smyrna Beach. We love it here in the Sunshine State and hope you will learn to love it.

Amy smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: New Member - 08/12/02 03:26 AM

Welcome aboard, Jo! I think you've built yourself quite a collection already! I will look forward to reading your future posts at one of the greatest sites on the Internet, ...right here!!!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: New Member - 08/12/02 03:53 AM

Jo

Welcome to the forum. I will agree with the rest in saying that you sure hooked. Quite a collection in such short of time. I am sure that you will find lots of information and answers to most all of your questions about HL here on the forum.
© 2024 Collector Forums