LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Elanguy

Posted By: Webmaster

Welcome Elanguy - 03/21/01 04:07 PM

Here's a welcome to Elanguy from Marlborough, MA who's already up to 6 posts on his way from no-name status to Wacko-dom. Tell us about your collecting.
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/21/01 04:26 PM

Welcome to the Forums Elanguy, hope to see you at a chat soon.

Sean
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 02:20 AM

Hi Elanguy, and welcome aboard. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 05:50 AM

Welcome Elanguy!! See ya on the spiral staircase sometime!! (I met my first WACKO on the spiral staircase of Sandy Hook !!)

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 03-21-2001).]
Posted By: wheland

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 06:30 AM

I resemble that remark.

Elanguy Keep comong back for more and don't forget to make a few waves along the way.

Dennis
Posted By: Elanguy

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 03:17 PM

Thanks to all for the welcome! I've been collecting HLs for about 4 years, but my collection is still quite small - only 18 pieces. Some of these are Collector Society pieces. My budget usually allows for only a few purchases in a year, usually at a "Bill event". I've tried to focus on collecting lights that I have visited. Some of my favorites that I have are Pemaquid Point and Rockland Breakwater. My next purchase will be Marshall Point, another light I've visited.

Thanks again and see you around the Forums.
Posted By: Nana

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 03:51 PM

May I extend my welcome to you as well, Elanguy? As you already now, this is a great group of HL collectors. There is always room for many more to join in the fun, fellowship and the forum learning that goes on here.
Derith
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/22/01 04:40 PM

Welcome to the forums Elanguy. This is one of the best places to share the love of lighthouses, and Harbour Lights in particular, with some wonderful folks. I look forward to reading your future posts.

Ron
Posted By: GerryBu

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/25/01 07:20 PM

Elanguy, Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your future posts and hope you can also join the chat sessions. GerryBu
Posted By: Iris1

Re: Welcome Elanguy - 03/28/01 12:37 AM

Welcome Elanguy,

This is a fun place to meet others who are just as crazy about lighthouses. And it is a very informative site as well. If you need to know something, ask away ....someone will most llikely point you in the right direction.

Iris
© 2024 Collector Forums