LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome SandySea

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome SandySea - 07/28/03 01:21 AM

Welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you join us and please tell us a little bit about your interests in lighthouses.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/28/03 02:05 AM

Welcome to the forums, SandySea! Tell us about that name you chose also. Interesting!

Bert smile
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/28/03 05:53 AM

Welcome, SandySea!

Judy smile
Posted By: Shirin

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/28/03 12:50 PM

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your posts!
Posted By: Ron

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/28/03 01:10 PM

Welcome to the fourm sandysea. smile
Posted By: SandySea

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/29/03 04:15 AM

Thanks for the welcome - I am really a long time lurker and thought I was registered before, but it didn't come up, so I did it again! I am a longtime fan of HLs - worked with KB & Harry for several years doing background research for new lights - live in metro DC and am a genealogist who researches keepers and lighthouses at the National Archives. Attended the 98 and 01 Collectors Reunions - co-authored "Hatteras Keepers:Oral and Family Histories" in 2001 with Cheryl Shelton Roberts, and authored a book on "Pirates of the Southern Coast" with Bruce Roberts last year. Sit on the Board of the Chesapeake Chapter,USLHS and the OBLHS ... so am afloat in LH stuff! Lived on the East Coast all my life, close to LHs, and since my surname starts with the letter "C", I picked "SandySea" ! I hesitated to enter many posts in the years when I knew the upcoming HL lights a year in advance, and was under confidentiality ... but now that I'm off the "early notice" links, I am just as surprised as anyone when new ones appear! And since I don't know anything "secret" anymore, I can talk freely!
--SandySea
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/29/03 05:15 AM

Welcome to "Sandy C." -- I think many of us know you as Sandy Clunie -- "Cousin Sandy". Looking forward to your posts and insight!
Posted By: buster

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/29/03 05:39 AM

Welcome Aboard smile
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Welcome SandySea - 07/30/03 05:43 AM

Welcome aboard, Sandy!
Posted By: Roxie

Re: Welcome SandySea - 08/01/03 07:18 PM

Hello and Welcome! laugh
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Welcome SandySea - 08/07/03 09:08 PM

Hi SandySea,

Great to have you join us on the Forums and hope to hear from you often. smile smile

Dan in Meeeechegan
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome SandySea - 08/11/03 04:50 PM

Welcome aboard, Sandy!

smile Bob smile
© 2024 Collector Forums