LighthouseKeepers.com

New Member from Germany

Posted By: waws

New Member from Germany - 05/07/02 11:43 PM

Hi, Lighthousefrieds,
I am werner from northern Germany. I am 49 years old and interestedt in Lighthouses all
over the world. If you have any questions about Lighthouses in Germany, please eMail
me: harbourlight@web.de
Best wishes from the North-Sea-Coast of Germany.

Werner
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/07/02 11:55 PM

Welcome aboard... I'm sure there will be questions... You will find the people in the forums to be a very friendly group and very helpful..
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 01:31 AM

Hi Werner and welcome! It's always nice to find new friends who share our interest in lighthouses from other countries. It would be great if you could share photos with us of some of the lighthouses along the coast of Germany on the lighthouse photography forum.

Gary
aka lighthouse_photo
Posted By: Bob M

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 01:58 AM

Welcome to the Collector Forums, Werner! Everything you need to know about lighthouses could probably be found through this forum by just asking.

I hope you enjoy your trips here and visit often.

Bob
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 02:14 AM

Willkommen Werner! Sammeln Sie Harbour Lights? Sie finden viele wundervolle Leute hier.

Suzanne
Posted By: mombo

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 02:41 AM

Guten tag Werner! Your country has many beautiful lighthouses! If you have lots of time go here:
http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum37/HTML/000037.html

to see an International Lighthouse Game some of us have been playing for over a year now. Each succeeding lighthouse name must begin with the ending letter of the previous lighthouse. We have used many of your German lights.
Posted By: Nana

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 03:09 AM

Welcome to the Forums, Werner. It is always nice to greet new members and I too would like to invite you to look at the International Game that Sue spoke about.
Derith
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 03:12 AM

Welcome to the forums Werner. It is great to have a member from Germany on the forums. Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do and that you will visit often.

Bert
Posted By: Chesapeake Bryan

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 03:47 AM

Welcome to the forums Werner. Hope you enjoy your time here and come back often.
Posted By: Larry

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 03:49 AM

Welcome Werner!
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 03:58 AM

Welcome Werner! It's really great to have someone from across the "pond!" Please let us know what's going on in the world of lighthouses in your area! Please don't be a stranger! Lots of friendly people here! How about a postcard exchange?
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 08:19 AM

Welcome Werner to the best lighthouse site on the web. Always good to have new ideas and insights. Please feel welcome to add to any of the threads here. If you have some pictures, we sure would like to see them. Hope to here more frim you.

Dale
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 04:45 PM

Hi Werner! Welcome to the forums. The summer of 2000 I was on a cruise of Northern European capitals. We spent one day crossing from Dover, England through the Kiel Canal, which looks close to your home town. We stopped in the port of Warnemunde and spent the day in Berlin. You have a very beautiful country to tour.
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/08/02 06:24 PM

Welcome Werner!

Pam
Posted By: RFoster

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/09/02 05:04 AM

Werner, as you can see from the response to your post you are among many friendly lighthouse lovers here on these forums. Welcome!!! I look forward to reading your future posts.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/09/02 05:15 AM

Wie Gehts !!

------------------

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 05-08-2002).]
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/09/02 02:32 PM

Hi Werner, and welcome aboard. We are certainly happy you have joined the best forums on the web.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: rscroope

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/09/02 05:14 PM

Hi Werner,
Tell us a little bit about yourself? Do you collect Harbour Lights? If so do you have American or the European version? Or are you only a lighthouse enthusiast? You email being harbourlight seems to indicate you are a collector? So how many and what's your favorite?
Hope you continue to participate and add you knowledge of your local lights to the /forum.
- Bob
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/10/02 03:41 AM

Welcome Werner,

I think you're the first person I've replied to from outside of the US!

I spent 6 weeks in Germany (West Germany at the time) in 1985. I wasn't into lighthouses at the time and don't recall seeing any. I visited lots of German castles though for one of my projects. (I haven't read or spoken any German since college though.)

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing about the lights you've visited...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tammy
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/28/02 01:21 PM

Werner-
A slightly late Wecome Aboard! We were on a Lighthouse viewing trip and have not been on the forum lately.
We are planning a trip to see the L/H's of Europe-Hopefully next year. We will need your aid in letting us know which to see best.

Welcome again.

Harry

Orlando, Florida
Posted By: MelJB

Re: New Member from Germany - 05/29/02 06:11 PM

Welcome Werner! I am a newbie too

How long have you been collecting? Do you collect International and US! As a newbie I can testify to the helpful friendliness of all the people that I have "met" over the forum in the last couple of weeks.

I too would love to see any photos you might have to share.

Take care and Welcome,
MelJB
Posted By: JoanieO

Re: New Member from Germany - 06/09/02 02:06 AM

WELCOME WERNER!
Glad you joined the Harbour Lights Collector's Forum. You will meet many nice people here. Keep posting!
JoanieO
© 2024 Collector Forums