LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Rocketman

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 02:23 AM

Welcome to the best lighthouse site on the web. We can always come up with an answer to your question or questions. So, don't hesitate to ask and we won't be bashful to answer.

Also, please check out our new Collector's Forums Exclusive from Harbour Lights made for and sold exclusively by our Forums. The price is $65.00 for one and $60.00 for each additional piece ordered at the same time($65.00 for one, $125.00 for two, $185.00 for three, etc.) Read all about what you need to know, how to order and how to send your money by clicking this link http://www.lighthouse-events.com/forums/
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 11:56 AM

Welcome aboard, Rocketman!

smile Bob
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 04:09 PM

Welcome to the forums Rocketman!
Hope that you will post so we can get to know you and please do check out the Wisconsin Point Exclusive. It is gorgeous and only 500 produced!
welcome
Posted By: rocketman

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 04:28 PM

Thank you for the welcome
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 04:49 PM

welcome Rocketman !!!

Hope you enjoy the forums and post often !!!

The Collectors Forum Exclusive, Wisconsin Point, is an exceptional piece and well worth the purchase price. I hope you'll add it to your collection.
Posted By: Cuckolds

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 06:26 PM

Welcome Rocketman and I am sure if you use this site you will enjoy it and find it is a very valuable resource. The $65 for the Wisconsin Point is well worth it. First your getting a piece that you can not obtain from any place else. Secondly, the profits go to help lighthouse restoration projects. It is worth $65 just to belong to this site. Welcome again and hope you enjoy and you receive and give information.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 08:35 PM

welcome to the forums Rocketman!
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/16/09 11:14 PM

Howdy Rocketman,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums. Have fun and enjoy. You will meet many interesting fellow lighthousers along the way. If you have questions, just ask. Someone is bound to know the answers or will be able to accomplish the necessary research to discover the answers.

bobo
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 01/24/09 04:52 AM

Hi Rocketman,

Do you work on rockets or are you a fan of Elton John? Your name reminds me of both!

Welcome and enjoy the Forums.

Judy
Posted By: docsweetie

Re: Welcome Rocketman - 02/19/09 06:01 AM

Welcome Rocketman to the LF

Sorry I have been late to send a message. I have been knee deep in dealing with the financial alligators of today's economic situation. I sure hope we bottom out soon. I've had to lay off 40% of my staff. Ouch!

But I do want to welcome you to the Lighthouse Keepers forum. You will find lots of very interesting topics. You can be as active as you want - get involved with good discussion topics or simply log on and read what is happening in the world of lighthouses. This is the best website on the Internet to find out anything you want to know about lighthouses.

Good luck to you and again, welcome!
groupwave
© 2024 Collector Forums