LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Paul C.

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 03:02 PM

Welcome to the Forums. Let me be the first of many to say hello to you. While you are looking over the Forums and becoming familiar with our differt topics, I want to tell you about our HL Collector Forums Exclusive that is being made for our members. It is a replica of the Erie Land Light and will be available around April of 2006. The cost is $50.00 and a member may buy up to 2 of these exclusives. You can pay 50% down on each piece or you may pay the entire amount up front. If you pay the entire amount at one time you will also receive a "free" pin of the Erie Land Light. You can also choose to buy this pin if you pay the 50% down. The lighthouse will be a limited edition of only 500 pieces. If you are interested, go to the Forum entitled Collector Forum HL Exclusive for the ordering information.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 05:24 PM

Welcome to the forums Paul. Very interesting email you have. Gurnet on the East coast and you live in Oregon. Very interesting. Would like to hear about it.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 06:36 PM

Howdy Paul,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Forums. You will meet many interesting lighthousers.

bobo
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 09:28 PM

Welcome from England too! smile
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 10:20 PM

WELCOME!!
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/05/05 11:27 PM

Hi Paul C.,

Welcome to the Forums from Meeeeeechegan. Glad to have you joining in. smile smile

Dan
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/06/05 12:40 AM

Hi, Paul C., and welcome to the CF's. This is a very informative site and one where you will meet a lot of pretty terrific people. I hope you will post often.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/06/05 02:18 AM

Welcome aboard, Paul C.!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/06/05 09:45 PM

Greetings, Paul C.! smile
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/07/05 02:09 AM

Welcome Paul. smile
Posted By: texaslighthouselover

Re: Welcome Paul C. - 12/07/05 09:12 PM

Welcome aboard the Forums Paul C. It's great to have you with us.
smile Bill B. smile
© 2024 Collector Forums