LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome to Rex & Bette

Posted By: MtnHkr

Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/13/03 10:24 PM

Welcome to the forums, Rex and Bette! Glad to have you joining in. I would think that you have a great chance at finding that 5th order fresnel as I thought I saw one on here for sale not that long ago. If it can be had, you are in the right place to ask.

Bert smile
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 01:42 AM

Welcome to the Forums. Let us hear from you often.
Posted By: plebetkin

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 02:23 AM

welcome
Posted By: Rex and Bette

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 02:46 AM

Thank all of you for welcoming Bette and me. It is a real joy to find a place that loves lighthouses and Harbour Lights as we do.

Even found the HL I was looking for (from lighthouse member "bright eyes" this morning.

Thank you all - B & R and topper too (Shih Tzu)
Like lighthouses also.
Posted By: DocJ44

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 05:19 AM

Welcome Bette and Rex. I have a young Shih Tzu (Cuddles) in my family too. She is supposed to be my son's dog, but it would appear that she has bonded most with me, as I am the one she follows all around the house. If I can get to Ocracoke at Thanksgiving with the mess that Isabel did to the roads on Hatteras, Cuddles will be able to get her first look at a lighthouse!
Posted By: Shirin

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 12:22 PM

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you found your HL so quickly!
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/14/03 06:51 PM

Howdy Rex & Bette,

Welcome from Meeeeechegan. This is the place to be if you're interested in lighthouses and collecting Harbor Lights. laugh

If you have any questions about lighthouses, there are lighthousing geniuses that lurk these environs, but I won't say who they are. laugh Sooner or later they will expose themselves .... hmmmmm.

eek eek

Dan
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome to Rex & Bette - 10/16/03 02:27 AM

Welcome aboard, Rex & Bette!

smile Bob smile
© 2024 Collector Forums