LighthouseKeepers.com

David

Posted By: Anonymous

David - 01/16/03 07:01 PM

It is a pleasure to have you sign up with the Lighthouse Keeper forum. We are glad to have you. Enjoy our little family of addicts. smile Have a great time.
Posted By: Ocracoke Dreaming

Re: David - 01/17/03 01:55 AM

Thanks for the welcome Lighthouse Keeper. This is a really interesting sight. Glad I stumbled upon it. I really like your quote as well, for he truly is the light.

David
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: David - 01/17/03 02:38 AM

Welcome David, I like you name "Ocracoke Dreaming."

I've been dreaming about going back since 1992! Hopefully this will be the year!!
Posted By: Ron

Re: David - 01/17/03 04:32 AM

Welcome David
Posted By: Bob M

Re: David - 01/17/03 04:38 AM

Welcome aboard, David! This is a great place to visit each day. If you have anything you would like to know about lighthouses, you've come to the right place!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: David - 01/17/03 02:49 PM

Hi David... we are happy you have become a member of the forums! I look forward to seeing more posts from you. We have a few things in common here... I love Harbour Light lighthouses and live in Charlotte, NC. E-mail me sometime.

Tim
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: David - 01/17/03 03:37 PM

Welcome David from the Sunshine State. It's great to have you join us.

Rich cool
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: David - 01/17/03 04:20 PM

Welcome David. Glad you stumbled onto this site. Great group of people here, always ready to help in whatever we we can.

Bert smile

Re: David - 01/17/03 10:45 PM

Yeah Randy Ocracoke is where I hope to eventually move to one day, in the mean time I just dream about it. I actually proposed to my wife there last year, while I had Jimmy Buffett playing in the background.
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: David - 01/18/03 12:04 AM

David

Welcome to the forum. As was said before, you can find just about anything you want to know about lighthouses here.

Speaking of Ocracoke, my wife and I will be there the end of May. Will be spending a week on the Outer Banks.

Re: David - 01/18/03 12:48 AM

John and Karen,

Good to hear from you. I know you'll love Ocracoke. Is it your first time there? Take care.

Ocracoke Dreaming laugh
Posted By: Gebby

Re: David - 01/18/03 04:43 AM

Welcome David to the forum and the HL family. Hoping to see you at the HL meeting on Tuesday.
(where have you been Tim?) This is a great bunch of folks for a great addiction.
Ken
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: David - 01/18/03 06:05 AM

Welcome to the forum from Minnesota!

Tammy

Re: David - 01/18/03 01:17 PM

Thanks Ken, looking forward to the meeting on Tuesday. I appreciate you telling me about it.

Ocracoke Dreaming laugh
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: David - 01/18/03 06:51 PM

Hi ya David, from down the road in Concord!

Re: David - 01/18/03 07:28 PM

Hi Terry from down the road, thanks for the welcome!

Ocracoke Dreaming laugh
Posted By: ignatzmom

Re: David - 01/18/03 10:23 PM

Welcome David, Everyone here has been so helpful to me, if you ever want to know anything, just ask and someone will be there for you.
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: David - 01/19/03 05:02 PM

Welcome aboard, Dave. This place has an abundance of lnowledge and insight!! Enjoy.
Posted By: shiulong

Re: David - 01/20/03 06:34 AM

Welcome from Houston to the greatest HL source around. Hope we'll be hearing from you. I guess Ocracoke is another one of them lights thats north of Texas and East of California. Someone said ther' was a few laugh

Chuck
The Houston Light Keepers
Keep your eyes looking up, we have some of my neighbors up tonight. smile
Posted By: dkhemming

Re: David - 01/20/03 08:21 PM

Welcome David

Glad you found us. There are some wonderful and interesting people here. Enjoy.

Kate and Dave
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: David - 01/21/03 03:23 AM

Welcome David. Always good to see another new member from the ol' Tareheel state, I myself being a North Carolina expatriate. I know what you mean by Ocracoke dreaming. I used to live on the Outer Banks, and I have a soft spot for that area. Welcome again!

Eric

Re: David - 01/21/03 04:01 AM

Hi Eric. Yes I think this state is God's country. I sure do love the outer banks, simply beautiful.
Posted By: MelJB

Re: David - 01/25/03 09:43 PM

Welcome to the forums David, I can see you have already made yourself at home lol Aren't the people great!

I was able to visit Ocracoke last June, along with all the other towers, Hatteras, Bodie & Currituck!

Enjoy the forums where the most knowledgeable group of lighthouse collectors exist.

smile MelJB smile
© 2024 Collector Forums