LighthouseKeepers.com

Posted By: ignatzmom

Newbie - 12/16/02 11:48 PM

I do not know what to say, except that I love lighthouses. Seeing them,visiting them, photographing them, they are just awesome! I hope to learn more about them, and collecting them, as I learn to navigate through this site.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 12:45 AM

Welcome to the forums! It's always good to hear from new members of the forum and what they like about lighthouses. This is a great group of people and I for one am sure that your going to like it here. I'm also sure that in no time at all you'll be navigating through these forums like a pro. We would love to see your pictures when you take them. Quite a few people share their pictures on the forums. Being from different parts of the country we all contribute photos and share our love of lighthouse. Glad to hear from you and looking forward to your posts.

Bert smile
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 02:45 AM

Welcome to the Forums. It's great to have another Floridian join and become a regular. Looking forward to your posts.

Rich cool
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 04:21 AM

Since you love lights, you'll love the forum. Everyone is friendly here, and it's a great place to get advice when you're planning a lighthouse trip. I love Florida...Disney and swimming with the manatees. Clearwater is a beautiful area. Welcome!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 06:47 AM

"I love lighthouses..." Not much more needs to be said than that. You are in the RIGHT PLACE.

Welcome to the Collector Forums.
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 07:27 AM

Welcome Ignatzmom to the Forums!

Always great to have another newbie join the fun here on the best site anaywhere on the net.

A lot of wonderful people and great links all with that one common thread, LIGHTHOUSES!!. Welcome and we all look forward to getting to know you.

Dale
Posted By: silverfox51

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 02:39 PM

Glad to have you laugh . Whatever you want to know about lighthouses, somebody here knows :p . Enjoy
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Newbie - 12/17/02 11:43 PM

Welcome aboard, Ignatzmom! You've come to the right place if you love lighthouses and want to learn more about them.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Ron

Re: Newbie - 12/18/02 06:19 PM

Welcome aboard, Im sure you will enjoy the forum as much as I do. There is plenty on information here and people in the fourm are always willing to help. Ron
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: Newbie - 12/19/02 12:38 AM

Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find hours and hours of enjoyment here. I am sure anything you could want to know about lighthouses you will be able to find here. Everyone is willing to share their knowledge and love of lighthouses.

Keep the flame
Posted By: dkhemming

Re: Newbie - 12/19/02 03:35 PM

Welcome. Glad to have you with us. smile
Posted By: TexasLights

Re: Newbie - 12/20/02 01:46 AM

Welcome to the forums. I was just in your area last month for a wedding. I love Florida! smile Terry
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Newbie - 12/20/02 04:06 AM

Hi and welcome, it looks as if your interests has found the correct place. Enjoy. laugh
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Newbie - 12/23/02 12:55 AM

Welcome to the forums! I've found the folks here to be the greatest bunch of collectors around!

Friendly, well informed, helpful with information on lighthouses etc.

MelJB smile
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Newbie - 12/23/02 01:46 AM

What can I say that hasn't already been said.

South Alabama also welcomes you to our fun loveing group of Lighthouse Lovers! smile We look farward to all your post, so don't let us down.... post, post, post!

Stephanie
Posted By: lhlover

Re: Newbie - 12/25/02 05:54 PM

Welcome Ignatzmom! Welcome to the Super Highway of Lighthousing. smile We hope you will enjoy your visits to our "little Home", and we look forward to reading your posts.

Clearwater, FL - Nice, you're about an hour from me. Do I know you? Are you a member of the Florida Lighthouse Association or the Tampa Bay Harbour Lights Collector's Club? If not and you are interested in lighthouses, you may want to join one or even both. We have a lot of fun and get to see lots of lighthouses. If I have not already met you, I look forward to meeting you. If I have already met you, welcome, it's great to have you online with us.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in the welcome. I've been in Michigan for the last two weeks and don't have a laptop - YET! wink I'm at a relatives right now and couldn't help but get online and see what's going on. I've been jonesing, but when you get to see 21 lighthouses and 1 lightship in less than a month's time, it helps sooth the Collector Forums Withdrawals. laugh
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Newbie - 12/27/02 05:01 PM

Welcome from the Great White North of Meeechegan! We are hoarding lighthouses up here .... 116 of them. eek

Enjoy the Forum .... lots of great people here!

Dan
Posted By: Bill Harnsberger

Re: Newbie - 12/27/02 05:28 PM

Welcome to the forums.

Re: Newbie - 12/29/02 01:35 AM

Yes, I do belong to the Tampa Bay Harourlights Collectors Club. Am looking forward to the trip to the west coast in July, to visit many of the lighthouses along the California Washington and Oregon coast.

Re: Newbie - 12/29/02 01:35 AM

Yes, I do belong to the Tampa Bay Harourlights Collectors Club. Am looking forward to the trip to the west coast in July, to visit many of the lighthouses along the California Washington and Oregon coast.
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Newbie - 12/31/02 04:45 AM

Well if you are in the TBHLCC then I guess you know me by my real name. I'm Eric Sharp. So who exactly are you? laugh
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Newbie - 12/31/02 07:03 PM

Welcome to the Forums Ignatzmom. As many have already expressed, this is a wonderful place to meet and correspond with lighthouse lovers across the country. We are like family here and I look forward to reading your future posts. MJ, my wife, and several other members of New England Lighthouse Lovers (NELL) are looking forward to the trip to the west coast in 2003. We'll see you there. Again, welcome and enjoy this site.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Re: Newbie - 01/03/03 04:06 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I still have so much to learn about this site. I am Barbara Spring, TBHLCC. One of my goals is to see more of the lighthouses of New England. This year of course, will be the west coast trip, and some of the lighthouses in Florida that are one gas tank trips. laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums