LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome lakelighter

Posted By: MtnHkr

Welcome lakelighter - 12/10/04 08:01 PM

Welcome to the forums. I read that you build lighthouses. Would love to see some of your work posted here on the forums as I'm sure others would also. Brint it on Bob.

Bert smile
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/10/04 08:22 PM

Friends, "lakelighter" is Bob Keller, founder and president of the Lake Havasu AZ group that is building scaled down versions (not miniatures) of America's better known lighthouses around Lake Havasu.

We're working out a joint meeting with the Desert Lightkeepers sometime this Spring...

...but I'll let Bob tell you what his projects are like.

Here\'s a link to their website
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/10/04 09:13 PM

Howdy lakelighter (Bob),

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the Forum. And please post some of your pictures.

bobo
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/10/04 10:26 PM

Welcome to the forums. You registered as lakellighter with "2 lls". I see that everyone is using just "1 l". I made the correction based on your registration. Hopefully the "2 lls" are correct. Were certainly happy to have you as a member whether it is "1 L" or "2 lls". Well, I just now uncorrected my correction based on you using just one "l". Old age is rough !! Please post some of your pictures of your lighthouses.
Posted By: lakelighter

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/11/04 12:21 AM

glad to be aboard, going out of town for three days will post some pics on my return.
Posted By: Ron

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/11/04 02:41 PM

Welcome to the Forums lakelighter.
Posted By: beachbum1616

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/11/04 03:56 PM

Welcome!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/11/04 05:34 PM

Welcome aboard, lakelighter!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Zachary

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/11/04 08:21 PM

Welcome, I saw your website a while back. I think it's cool that the citizens of Arizona get america's lighthouses right on their lake!
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Welcome lakelighter - 12/13/04 02:23 PM

Hi Lakelighter,

Welcome to The Forums from Meeeeechegan. Glad to have you joining in. smile smile

How many lights have been constructed around Lake Havasu ..... visited there earlier this year and I'm pretty sure I saw five of them.

Dan
© 2024 Collector Forums