LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Paul Graves

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 12:37 AM

Welcome to the Forums. Let me be one of many to say hello to you. Please post and tell us about your interests in lighthouses and also include a little bit about yourself. Ask any questions that you might have as your sure to get many different answers from different points of view.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 01:33 AM

Howdy Paul Graves,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums. Have fun and enjoy. You will meet many interesting fellow lighthousers along the way. If you have questions, just ask. Someone is bound to know the answers or will be able to accomplish the necessary research to discover the answers.

bobo
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 01:57 AM

Hey guys, this is Paul, our terrific driver who carried us along the coast of Maine and then joined us again to do the same on Long Island.

Welcome to the forums, Paul. I'm glad our group didn't scare you away...but maybe helped your interest in lighthousing grow?

Paul was one of our NELL raffle winners, btw. applaud

Judy
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 01:58 AM

Welcome aboard, Paul!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 02:34 AM

It's about time you showed up here Paul! towel
Posted By: HCS

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 02:47 AM

Welcome to the Forums.
HCS
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 02:30 PM

Hello Paul Graves !!!

welcome
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 05:21 PM

Welcome Paul! Enjoy the forums! smile
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 10/30/07 07:18 PM

Paul is a great bus driver and really helped make our trips in Maine and Long Island a lot of fun. The stories we could tell . . . . like telling our ranger guide not to look where the bus was going while Paul backed the bus about a half mile into the parking lot at Bass Harbor Head last year so we didn't have to walk. Then there was the incident where the GPS was trying to take us to Block Island North Light when we were headed for Montauk . . . .

I have some good pictures of Paul I could post but he would hunt me down if I did.

Welcome, Paul.
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 11/04/07 09:32 AM

Greetings, Paul Graves! smile
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 11/04/07 03:02 PM

welcome to the forums Paul!
Posted By: Paul Graves

Re: Welcome Paul Graves - 11/04/07 07:10 PM

Happy Sunday morning to all my lighthousing friends. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you that I have have the pleasure of driving around Maine and Long Island. I consider you to be the best of friends and hope to be able to spend time with you again someday.

I have joined the forums to try to stay on top of whats going on. I'll not be posting a lot of stuff though, simply because I am indeed a newbie. I had really not thought much about lighthouses untill you folks introduced me to them. I thing I'm hooked now. Just don't ask me to do any boat rides.

My work schedule is very intense. Time at home is mostly for sleeping, then back in the saddle again. That being said, however, I carry a Blackberry with me at all times and get my email instantly. The good part is, if I'm not driving, I can reply instantly.

May you all be happy and well and I thing of you often.

(And Dave.......is that the pic where I was posing for the undertaker?)
© 2024 Collector Forums