LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome LisaD

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 01:26 AM

Welcome to the Forums. Let me be one of many to say hello to you. Please post and tell us about your interests in lighthouses and also include a little bit about yourself.

While you are looking over the Forums and becoming familiar with our different topics, I want to tell you about our HL Collector Forums Exclusive that was made for our members by Harbour Lights. It is a replica of the Erie Land Light and is available now. The cost is $50.00 and a member may buy as many of these exclusives as they want. The lighthouse is a limited edition of only 500 pieces. If you are interested, go to the top of the Forums under LIGHTHOUSEKEEPERS where the Exclusive is listed or click on http://www.lighthouse-events.com/forums/ .
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 01:59 AM

Welcome LisaD to the Forums. You'll find a wealth of information on lighthouses and lots of good people.
Bill and Judy
Posted By: HCS

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 02:28 AM

Welcome to the forums.
HCS
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 03:17 AM

Welcome to home of the Deacons of the Beacons. wink
Posted By: Lisa D

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 03:32 AM

thanks for the welcome, i've actually been a member for quite a while and have met a few of you years ago when the youngers did something at the Twin Lights in Jersey.

I went gung ho with the collection when i started it back in 97-98, had ups delivering boxes every day of the week for those i was buying on the secondary....

now im kinda to the point where i am tired of clutter...

Harbour lights are beautiful and i've enjoyed collecting them, a bit miffed at a few things Younger & associates did and i will keep many but just don't need to have them every place one looks in my house...lol

Im partial to "Barney", i take my boat there quite a bit and walk it usually once a summer. I absolutely adore Sea Girt, love going just to take pictures..... been to quite a few, also have an affinity for Marblehead...and many of the florida lights...

Never got into the ships, thought it was becoming overkill....Younger and associates flooded the market with everything light house related and I really get tired of greed, there is so much in this world.

anyway thanks for the welcome.

Lisa D
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 04:01 AM

Howdy LisaD,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums -- again. Have fun and enjoy. You will meet many more interesting fellow lighthousers along the way. If you have questions, just ask. Someone is bound to know the answers or will be able to accomplish the necessary search to discover the answers.

Please don't let the apparent downside of HL disappoint you. We -- all of the old collectors --are still here.

bobo
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 01:58 PM

Greetings LisaD! smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 02:26 PM

Welcome aboard, Lisa!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: beachbum1616

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 03:00 PM

Welcome!
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 03:53 PM

Welcome to the forums Lisa! Glad to have you.
Posted By: Brindfan

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/09/06 11:56 PM

Posted By: ktamlin

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/13/06 02:29 PM

Lisa

Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/25/06 12:28 AM

Welcome aboard LisaD, nice to have you with us.

smile cool
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/29/06 01:17 PM

Welcome to the Forums
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Welcome LisaD - 08/30/06 03:49 AM

Welcome to the CFs, LisaD! We are all very enthusiastic lighthouse lovers and love to exchange information and share our experiences. I hope you will post often so that we can get to know you!
© 2024 Collector Forums