LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Peter

Posted By: flacoastie

Welcome Peter - 04/18/06 04:13 AM

Welcome to the Forums. Let me be one of many to say hello to you. Please post and tell us about your interests in lighthouses and also include a little bit about yourself. It's great to have another member joining us from Germany.

While you are looking over the Forums and becoming familiar with our different topics, I want to tell you about our HL Collector Forums Exclusive that is being made for our members. It is a replica of the Erie Land Light and will be available around April of 2006. The cost is $50.00 and a member may buy up to 2 of these exclusives. You can pay 50% down on each piece or you may pay the entire amount up front. If you pay the entire amount at one time you will also receive a "free" pin of the Erie Land Light. You can also choose to buy this pin if you pay the 50% down. The lighthouse will be a limited edition of only 500 pieces. If you are interested, go to the top of the Forums under LIGHTHOUSEKEEPERS where the Exclusive is listed or click on http://www.lighthouse-events.com/forums/ .
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/18/06 05:24 AM

Hi, Peter! Welcome to the forums. You will find that everyone here is eager to share lighthouse information. I hope you are able to post often so that we can get to know you.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/18/06 04:38 PM

Welcome aboard, Peter!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/18/06 06:00 PM

Howdy peter,

Welcome aboard. We are happy to see that you have elected to join the Collector Forums. Enjoy and have fun.

bobo
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/19/06 05:03 AM

Greetings, Peter! smile
Posted By: HCS

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/19/06 06:59 PM

Welcome Peter!
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/19/06 09:58 PM

Welcome Peter, nice to have you with us.

smile cool
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/24/06 03:20 PM

Welcome to the forums Peter. Great to have you onboard.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Welcome Peter - 04/26/06 04:15 PM

Welcome to the Forums. Its neat to see that you are from Germany.
© 2024 Collector Forums