LighthouseKeepers.com

Munching?

Posted By: candlechick

Munching? - 08/05/02 02:59 PM

Did you all get the Krispy Kremes that I sent? Hope they weren't crushed too badly. Electronic donuts are waaaay less fattening than the real thing! smile Happy 1000th Member!

Cindy
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Munching? - 08/05/02 03:48 PM

The creme filled one with chocolate icing that I received was delicious. Thank you! Congradulations again.

Rich cool
Posted By: mombo

Re: Munching? - 08/05/02 08:47 PM

Cindy, sorry to report that mine was squished beyond recognition. Even the cats wouldn't go near it. Do you think you could try again? wink
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Munching? - 08/05/02 11:43 PM

It seems there is going to be a KK supply factory here in Concord, seems kind of strange considering we have to travel to another county to buy`em.(and before anyone asks, the answer is no !)

terry
Posted By: pierhead

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 01:21 AM

No, I didn't get mine. The electronic versions might be less fattening, but who cares. I'll take the fat. I've always been kind of Dunkin Donuts man anyway. wink

By the way, Terry is that a port-a-john for your avatar?
Posted By: lkeasyliving

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 01:50 AM

It's not nice to tease about KK like that were finally getting one close at Grand Rapids can't wait till it opens laugh
Since were on food subject any body have a
Stone cold creamery AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ice cream the best laugh
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 04:07 AM

LOL Terry... bought a dozen of hot ones Saturday. It's amazing how they just melt in your mouth. mmmmm!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit... smile
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 04:16 AM

Thanks Cindy laugh It went great with this morning's Starbuck's Mocha smile

Welcome to the forums
Posted By: eskilady

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 04:55 AM

Thanks alot, Candlechick, for the Krispy Cremes!! I have never had one so even the squished one that arrived in the very soggy envelope was great! We don't have KK here, we don't even have Dunkin Donuts or Maple Donuts - we have no donut places. Are we deprived or what? frown
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Munching? - 08/06/02 05:48 AM

Thanks for the lemon-filled Candlechick, it was great. We are fortunate to have a Krispy Kreme here, "and" Stone Cold Creamery!

When the Krispy opened I guess about a year ago, there were line around the store 24X7, even had to have police on duty to direct traffic and parking! Sometimes 2-3 hr waits for those light melt in our mouth wonders shocked

As far as calories go, you know if you "wash 'em down" with a diet drink it counter acts the calories and fat lol laugh

MelJB
Posted By: lkeasyliving

Re: Munching? - 08/07/02 12:23 AM

eek you have both eek
lucky you laugh
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Munching? - 08/07/02 01:27 AM

Pierhead, LOL, as you can see in my post I`ve already answered your question. No wink
Its the Tardis from Dr.Who fame.
Tim you should have called me, I could have been there in a few minutes to help you store those KKs. cool
© 2024 Collector Forums