LighthouseKeepers.com

Bill Event - Marshall MI

Posted By: Dave H

Bill Event - Marshall MI - 07/02/01 05:24 AM

Bill will be visiting Michigan for his only scheduled signing events in July. His first stop will be in south central Michigan (the palm of your built in Michigan map), east of Battler Creek. Just think, you can attend the signing and stop for a fresh bowl of Kellog’s on the same trip.

Town & Country Shop
151 Michigan Ave
Marshall, MI 49068

Friday, July 6th
3 to 5 PM

(888) 785-2511

This will be your chance to get the event piece, Yerba Buena . Be sure to call ahead to reserve yours.

I would expect some of our southwestern Michigan collectors might be able to make this event? Mary? Larry? One of you needs to attend so you can report back!

Dave
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Bill Event - Marshall MI - 07/09/01 03:11 AM

I didn't attend the Marshall signing but I did however attend a signing in Grand Haven on Friday morning. My dealer called and said Bill would be in her store for 1 hour on Friday morning.

I took the morning off and took my son David (who is home from med school) with me. I was the only wacko there. The other wackos who had been contacted couldn't make it. David and I had a great time with Bill and the rep. We had a bunch of lights signed and also talked to a person who came in to buy a LE Grand Haven piece to get signed. She was decorating her 3 season porch in Grand Haven memorabilia.

All in all we had a great time.

Mary
© 2024 Collector Forums