LighthouseKeepers.com

Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse

Posted By: Michael4444

Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/10/06 08:32 PM

Join us Saturday, August 19, 2007 to celebrate Bill Younger's Birthday. The party, signing, and cake will start at 12 noon and going until 2 p.m. est. Call Rosemarie Miller at (904) 829-0745 for more information.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/10/06 11:28 PM

Now the big question - can Michael protect the cake or is Bill going to manage to take a swipe out of it???

Should be a great time at a great lighthouse.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/11/06 12:46 AM

FREE CAKE!!!!! I'll be there.
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/24/06 05:43 PM

Dave are you going to be there? Elizabeth and I are attending.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/24/06 09:22 PM

As much as I would like to be there, Sean, I don't think that is in the cards. Should be a great time celebrating with Bill at a beautiful light station.
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/28/06 02:54 AM

If anyone is going to be in the Tampa area and is interested:

TBHLCC St Augustine Lighthouse Trip

Bill Younger signing/birthday

Saturday August 19th

7 AM till Approx 10 PM

We will depart North Tampa at 7 AM and travel to St Augustine Lighthouse. Bill Younger will be there signing HL pieces. There is a special In-Store Event piece that you can purchase directly from St Augustine ahead of time and Bill will sign it. The piece is El Morro, PR and is $75. Come join in the fun and enjoy a stress free bus ride together like we used to do!! It is more fun to go as a group and share a GREAT experience together.

Cost is $35 per person and with gas prices as they are it is indeed a bargain. Please sign up and join us for a great time of sharing.

Sign up tonight and give Tom and Nancy your money or send your check payable to TBHLCC to our PO Box. Do this as quickly as possible so we can be sure we have enough to go!!

TBHLCC DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT – AUG 8TH

P.O. Box 340104

Tampa, FL 33694

I hope you will join us for this fun outing and we are trying to add some extra fun for the afternoon also.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/30/06 03:20 PM

Daniel and I will be at St. Augustine on the 19th for Bill's Birthday bash and to also promote our Forum Exclusive, the Erie Land Light.

We will have a table set up near where Bill is signing with pictures of the Erie Land Light that were provided by Paul, ordering information and an actual double digit Erie Land Light that we will be giving away through a silent auction. We will not be able to accept money or orders during this time because of local laws, but, will provide complete ordering information. The starting bid for this double digit beauty in the silent auction with start at $40.00. Of course, all proceeds will be sent to Dave to be included in our pot to be given for lighthouse preservation. Bring your wallets/pocketbooks for this good cause.

In addition to the double digit silent auction, we will also be giving away, "FREE" , a triple digit Erie Land Light during the time that Bill is drawing for the Gold. The rules that apply for winning the Gold will apply to winning the Erie Land Light. We thought this might be a nice surprise for all the Harbour Lights collectors present and a great way to help Bill celebrate his birthday.

See you all there and bring some extra money for the silent auction!
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/31/06 12:56 AM

Don't think I can make it, as presently I have to work a lot of Saturday's, however, I will be at the Bronze Lady the next day.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/31/06 04:21 AM

Well, I forgot he was going to Bronze Lady. I don't need to travel to St. Augustine when he's going to be in Orlando Sunday.

0 ;>)
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/31/06 04:45 AM

I would love to go to both.
I wish HL could space Bill's trips to Florida.
Too bad they couldn't put about a 6 month space between the Bronze Lady and the St Augustine.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 07/31/06 06:54 AM

Sounds like another fabulous group trip, Eric. Wish I could join you all. Have a great time!
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/10/06 02:28 AM

Does anyone know if there is still a lighthouse rate at the sleep inn?
Thanks
Posted By: grandmaR

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/10/06 03:46 AM

I couldn't find it on the internet, but the internet rate is about $72 to 80.95 (and also the AAA rate and the AARP rate). You could call and ask.
(904) 825-4535 or 1-877-424-6423

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/Availability?sid=AmK_g.EfkHMgZ4V.3
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/13/06 04:58 PM

We were just wondering if anyone from the Hoosier Lighthousing Club is going to be at St. Augustine?
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/14/06 03:31 AM

Reserved my hotel room! Looks to be a great weekend! Spending saturday in St Augustine, and on Sunday plan to visit Ponce and the bronze lady in orlando, before heading home. Anybody have plans for Saturday night? I think I may try one of the ghost tours after dinner.
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/14/06 02:43 PM

I plan on shooting sunrise South of Marineland along the beach at Washington Oaks Gardens and inside the gardens before heading to the lighthouse. If your an early riser, your invited. I am staying at the Sleep Inn, Friday night through Saturday night. I may add Sunday.
Washington Oaks Gardens

Sean
New World Images Photography
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Bill's Birthday Party at St Augustine Lighthouse - 08/15/06 06:41 PM

Quote:
I think I may try one of the ghost tours after dinner.
You will LOVE it!!! Ofcourse I guess that depends on the Tour Guide. But I did the Ghost Tour about 6 months ago with one of my Bus Groups and it was GREAT!! Have fun!
© 2024 Collector Forums