LighthouseKeepers.com

2000 event schedule

Posted By: Rrronne

2000 event schedule - 01/31/00 07:01 PM

How soon will the schedule be posted? I am worried about getting the event piece and need to know if any events are planned for the Denver area. If not, I need to get on the phone and get two reserved somewhere.

------------------
Randall & Linda Ronne
Posted By: Digger

Re: 2000 event schedule - 01/31/00 11:58 PM

I haven't heard any new info on the 2000 event schedule as of this posting. All I have been told is that the schedule should be released sometime late Jan. or early Feb. As soon as I get the schedule I will make sure that the listings are posted immediately.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: 2000 event schedule - 02/01/00 07:24 AM

Seem to remember some one (John?) posting a note somewhere that the sked will probably come out with the February issue of the Legacy. Soon....

Dave
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: 2000 event schedule - 02/01/00 07:39 AM

I continue to bug the folks at Harbour Lights about the schedule almost daily. But as noted, I believe it will be put out to accompany the next Legacy which should be about mid-Febuary.

As noted in this Forum, Bill will be in Long Island today (February 1) at a club meeting. I do know that Bill has been making a strong effort to include the recognized HL and other related collector clubs on his schedule for 2000. While the Event Exlusive will not be available at club meetings, it will be among the best opportunities for collectors to meet, hear and talk with Bill this year.
Posted By: jimirwin

Re: 2000 event schedule - 02/21/00 01:59 AM

Where and when can I see Bill this year? It is one of my more favored things to do. He always is a pure pleasure to meet and listen to.

------------------
JIM "POPZ" IRWIN
Posted By: Nana

Re: 2000 event schedule - 02/21/00 04:26 AM

Tampa Bay HL club will have Bill Younger as our guest on Monday, the 7th of August, 2000. The announcement was made at our meeting last Thursday night.
Derith
© 2024 Collector Forums