LighthouseKeepers.com

Delaware Store Event

Posted By: Ron

Delaware Store Event - 07/10/04 10:18 PM

We attended the store event today, here in my home state of Delaware, with Bill Younger. What a pleasure it was to meet him. He even thought we met before! I would like to thank everyone who responded on how to get as many pieces signed as possible. I used the box method with the peanuts and the Harbour Lights upside down. This seemed to work very well, as Bill just signed without removing them from the box. I guess I got about 20 pieces signed. Sorry, I forgot the camera and my wife didn't know how to use her new cell phone camera (just got it yesterday). Bill was joking and was courteous, as you all can imagine.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Delaware Store Event - 07/11/04 02:37 AM

Quote:
my wife didn't know how to use her new cell phone camera (just got it yesterday).
No kids at the event to help her figure it out??? (tic)

Glad you had a good time at the signing and that the transport idea worked for you. Was there a big crowd? What did Bill talk about other than lightning rods? Did you win anything?
Posted By: Hal Dean

Re: Delaware Store Event - 07/11/04 06:09 AM

We were at the Forney's HL signing today. It was a small crowd compared to other signings that we have been to. Ray Johnson of Dover De. won the gold piece. Bill was in a jolly mood as he always is. A good time was had by all. Hal
© 2024 Collector Forums