LighthouseKeepers.com

Road Home from Regional

Posted By: WackoPaul

Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 02:59 AM

Back to images from June 8th and 9th Regional Trip from Sabine Pass to Mobile Bay..

These are some images of lights that Sue and I have re-visited after the Regional, before heading home..

June 10th

First stop, Pensacola Lighthouse..

Cape San Blas Lighthouse, FL..

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 03:00 AM

We stopped by to check out the great restoration work going on with Cape St. George, FL..

Crooked River Lighthouse, FL..

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 03:12 AM

Day 11

One of my favorite lighthouse locations, St. Marks, FL..

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 03:13 AM

Back to images from June 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th The Road to the Regional and the Regional
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 03:27 AM

Paul,

You take some AWSOME pictures!

But you missed St. Joseph Point. Or have you just not posted that picture yet? Or did they ask you not to?

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 03:33 AM

Thanks, Stephanie, we drove by it this time, we had been there before and were trying to make it to St Mark before dark, which we didn't do but we were staying at a brand new Best Western Hotel, just 14 miles away from it. We started our trip home by going to St. Mark's on a perfectly beautiful day, today. Last night it was real overcast by the time we got to Crooked River so it turned out for the best..
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 04:02 PM

Fabulous photos, Paul. Thanks for sharing them.

Judy
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 04:10 PM

Great pictures. What a trip we had. I havnt had time to go through my pictures but I did try the CS3 shadows tip and it was great. Thanks.
Great photos I wish I had time to go to Florida and Texas.
Posted By: Bill38429

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 04:45 PM

Fantastic photos! Especially love the St. Marks. Beautiful reflections. What time of day was it when you took those pictures? We're hoping to get out there sometime in the next few years and I'll schedule around the sunlight to be able to capture a photo similar to that. Once again, great pictures!

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 11:18 PM

Well. the Bradys are "Back Home Again In Indy".. The total miles round trip was 2902 miles, well at least gas is cheap!! LOL!!!
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/12/08 11:25 PM

Great photo's !!! I love the croc's by St. Marks !!!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/13/08 04:14 AM

Great pictures Paul.
Posted By: RIP Puls

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/14/08 01:03 AM

Great pic's,I see you did go all the way.
RIP
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/14/08 02:48 PM

Quote:
Well. the Bradys are "Back Home Again In Indy".. The total miles round trip was 2902 miles, well at least gas is cheap!! LOL!!!
Paul, ...Your pictures and commentary are sincerely appreciated by all who visit this board. This would be a much better place if we had more folks like you sharing their experiences on the road visiting lighthouses, sharing your pictures, and filling in with the commentaries.

Thank you, once again, for taking all of us along with the "Bradys" on another one of their great adventures.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Road Home from Regional - 06/14/08 05:37 PM

Looks like you had a "picture perfect" day at St. Marks. Thanks for sharing your trip for all of us that couldn't be there.
© 2024 Collector Forums