Bill Event - Louisville - 06/03/01 04:34 AM

Bill is coming to the Midwest for his next signing events:

Friday, June 8th
4 to 6 PM

Karen's Gifts
1245 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40222
(502) 425-3310

This will be your chance to get the event piece, Yerba Buena . Be sure to call ahead to reserve yours.

I would expect a whole bunch of our Derby City collectors will be present. Sign in, and don't forget to post a report after your event!

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 06-02-2001).]
Posted By: Pat PalmerBall

Re: Bill Event - Louisville - 06/04/01 02:35 PM

Right you are Dave. The members of "Derby City Lights" will have a table set up to welcome all Lighthouse lovers. We will also be taking donations for our chosen Light of the year (Cape St. George). In return for a $1.00 donation you will receive a chance to win the HL "Lady Liberty" that will be given away later this year. Those donating will not need to be present to win and we will ship.
Hope the timing of the event won't effect the turnout but no matter what we will have a very entertaining time with Bill.
Anyone interested in making a donation just send me an email.

Thanks.

KYKEEPER - Pat
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Bill Event - Louisville - 06/05/01 05:50 PM

Sue and I will start our Bill signing tourat the event at Karen's Gifts on Friday.

SaintWackoPaul'
Keep the Flame
Posted By: Pat PalmerBall

Re: Bill Event - Louisville - 06/05/01 07:56 PM

As always Paul, we will be looking forward to seeing Sue and you at the event.

KYKEEPER - Pat
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Bill Event - Louisville - 06/10/01 04:26 AM

Just a couple of images from our frist stop on the tour...

Sue heading in to Karen's to see Bill and some of our friends from the HL Louisville collector's club.

Bill signing the latest addition to the Midwest HL Museum, in fact we stopped by my work on the way out of Indy to see if it had arrived yet..
The HL lighthouse Bill is signing is Longstones, UK...
© 2024 Collector Forums